Step 66.

#66-make a "colliscool" starter pack and give it to somebody.

This is exactly what you just read, you can make a "colliscool" starter pack for people that aren't fans.

This is also a very easy step-by-step D.I.Y, lets get started, shall we? *says like a beauty guru*

so for this D.I.Y, you will need...

1- a box.
2- a paint canvas or spray paint or markers.
3- a sweatshirt you would give away.
4- fabric markers.
5- any kind of snacks.
6- a blanket.
7- a list of your favourite videos by coll.
8- a link of this book. #selfpromoatitsbest (jk i swear, lmao i dont want you to give them a link of this book bc it sucks and i was just trynna be a beauty guru lol sorry)
9- a diary.
10- a pillow.
11- drinks.
12- anything else you'd like to add.
13- a coupon you'll learn to make.

method: (i suck at explaining so pardon me senpai)

1- get a box of any size and use your markers or canvas or spray paint, basically anything you can draw and colour with to colour the box black and then write "COLLISCOOL: starter pack" on it, you can also draw anything. (you can use any colour, i just used the colour of coll's hair sooo lol)

2- now use a sweatshirt that you can give away and use fabric markers to write EMO or I LOVE COLL or COLL IS REALLY COOL or I AM COLLISCOOL TRASH or anything that you'd like to write on it.

3- get some snacks like candies, chips, marshmallows, nutella, buscuits, wafers, any snack that you like.

4- if you have a blanket that you don't use anymore, put it in the box.

5- make a list of your favourite videos of coll that you recommend to them.

6- get a diary which will basically be an emo diary for them. (chapter for making an emo diary, coming soon;))

7- get a pillow that will be their support when they become emo.

8- get any drinks and put it in the box.

9- get anything else that you'd like to put in the box.

10- make a coupon; get a chart paper and cut it in a shape of a card and write "GOODBYE SOCIAL LIFE" or "100% CUT ON SOCIAL LIFE" or any other better slogan you can come up with and anything else that you'd like to write on it.

11- keep the coupon first in the box so that the person you're giving it to will see it at last, then place all your things over it.

12- give it to anyone you'd like to become a coll trash.

xxxxx

can you do a teeny tiny favour for me?
i'd like um really love this book to be noticed by senpai coll bc she is queen and i hope this makes her happy so please? *gives you puppy eyes*

Tweet this to coll: How to: colliscool trash - You should read "How to: colliscool trash" on Wattpad.
http://w.tt/1k36DzD

greetings my sparks!! is this the longest chapter ever? woah...currently i'm in a car writing this lol.

i hope you enjoy this chapter as much as i enjoyed writing this like i'm so proud of this chapter, i dont know why, for the first time in my entire journey of writing this book, i feel satisfied with what i'm posting and i hope you love it too.

have a great day my beautiful sparks and make sure to spark like the spark you are...that turned out weird but y'know what i mean.

ily♡

until next time my frens,

-hurri-cane. [05.05.16|20:25]

p.s: you have really pretty eyes! (♡_♡)