Step 44.

#44-diy projects.

If you are a trash, you sure as hell know our dedication and that we are nothing without our senpais, and as its a new year, new month we can make some diy projects.

Idea 1:

Materials: a frame, glitter, spray paint of any colour, sequins, picture(s) of your senpai, markers, super glue/liquid glue/hot glue (whichever will hold the items on the frame.), ribbons, more decoration if you want to.

Steps:

1- Get your frame and spray paint it. (If you don't want to, its totally fine.)
2-After the spray paint is dry, apply glue everywhere on the frame.
3-Drop glitter on it and make sure its fixed to the frame.
4-Add a little bit of sequins here and there.
5-Tie a little ribbon bow and glue it on the upper side.
6-Now get the picture(s) and write anything you want on it.
7-Put your picture(s) inside the frame.
Voila! Your cute senpai picture(s) frame is ready!!

Idea 2:

Materials: a cd (any kind of storage item) and a song downloader, marker.

Steps:

1- Get your cd/usb/dvd or any storage item.
2-download songs and keep them in playlists like: "when I want to hug you, when I want to stalk you, when I miss you, when I wish I was a meme." And add your favourite songs to the catogories.
3-Get a marker and write a cute little name on it.
4-Hear to the songs when you feel a certain emotion for your senpai.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Would you do me a favour?

Tweet this to coll: How to: colliscool trash - You should read "How to: colliscool trash" on Wattpad.
http://w.tt/1k36DzD

Greetings my sparks!! I haven't updated in weeks, im so sorry bc I have like midterm exams and they're gonna be there until this thursday but imma update bc who cares and because maths exam is done and then finals are coming and I gotta pass so yeah imma post a lot on spring break and summer break:)))

I just realized that dan hasn't posted since his first video of 2016 and i miss my giant meme and im also emo rn bc coll just dyed her hair pinker and she looks so freakin cute (♡w♡)

Remember ily all sm x

-antisocixlqueen. [05.02.16|17:49]