Step 75.

#75-celebrate the new channel.

Guys, coll's alive1!1!1!

and she started a new channel which will be a side channel to colliscool.

her new channel is called collislame, go subscribe right now.

she said it will be like like a little friend group and she will make gaming videos, vlogs, advice e.t.c

she also asked us to tweet her gaming requests, her twitter is @colliscool, you can also tweet her video ideas.

it will be great to have more of coll so celebrate the birth of her new channel and be excited because even though she says she is, she's never lame.

xxxx

yo, do me a favour? thanks senpai.

Tweet this to coll: How to: colliscool trash - You should read "How to: colliscool trash" on Wattpad.
http://w.tt/1k36DzD

greetings my sparks!! how're you all? i hope you're all doing great bc im not lmao anyway today will be kind of a long authors note because i just want to kinda sit down and talk with all of you be as honest as possible.

you guys make me the happiest person on earth, thank you so so so so so much for the support, it may seem like i don't care but i do A LOT, i can't explain how happy you guys make me feel.

i appreciate the support vvvvv much and each one of your vote, comment and read mean the world to me, thank you for reading this lame book.

if you ever feel down, you can talk to me or just comment down, i'll always be here no matter what, you've been here for me every moment and it really makes me feel better, thank you, thank you so much, i cannot ever repay you guys.

i love you so so so much.

-hurri-cane. [03.07.16|20:23]