Step 58.

#58-make stickers for coll.

As you can see above, these stickers were sent to Coll, aren't they gorgeous?

If you're one of the lucky artistic people, draw some stickers for coll and sent it to her or tweet it to her.

And if you're like the rest of the people (like me) who don't have the artistic talent, its alright, try to draw, use those magical tracing paper you get at craftstores, just try because you know that saying, if you try you're halfway there.

Yep, just remember that and TRY!

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Would you do me a favour?

Tweet this to coll: How to: colliscool trash - You should read "How to: colliscool trash" on Wattpad.
http://w.tt/1k36DzD

Greetings my sparks!! Surpriseeee, another update because of my lazy "not publishing" incident with the last chapter lmao.

How was your day? Mine was great because last night I snapchatted with my internet friend and reader @ashstandsforashley and it was amazing bc its my first time doing that and she's such a adorable lil smol bean:) *cough "da------;)" lmao its like an inside joke lmao, smh @ me tryna be cool bc guys I dont have many friends and this kind of stuff makes me happy♡

Also i changed my profile pic and my cover and all my book's covers bc I've got a theme now and if u guys don't know my favourite singer is *drum rolls* MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS! I love her so much(♡_♡)

Anyway you guys are such balls of sunshine, I wanna hug all of u but dammit because of the earth's distance we can't so a virtual one will do until we meet *virtually hugs all of you*

I love you x

-hurri-cane. [19.03.16|22:32]

P.S: i love you very very very much.
(im watching supernatural then imma watch ahs bc i stalked sm that i found some episodes somewhere deep in the internet, wow i have restored my faith in humanity)