Step 22.

{very important author's note at the end.)

#22- give your family/friends a little "surprise."

Call your friends/family over for a little family time and give them a little "surprise."

Obviously if you're like me (aka a very very antisocial person who is in her room 24/7 and sleeps always, if not...on wattpad or reading physical books or playing video games such as gta...sorry not sorry i love that game, listening to music and ignoring the world) they'll be quite surprised and glad but when they turn up, let them see coll's videos (and any of your other fav youtubers) and then it doesn't matter if they're getting annoyed, you're having fun and if they like them then yay coll has new fans.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Tweet this to coll pls?

How to: coll is cool trash - You should read "How to: coll is cool trash" on Wattpad. http://w.tt/1k36DzD

Day 13 of wattmas

Hey guys, I just found out to much dissappointment that you can't make a group chat on wattpad:(

So the information for collalypse is here.

Days: 18 December-25 December.

What are we supposed to do: This week is just for making coll happy and possibly trying to get noticed by her, we'll leave her sweet little notes to wake up to and sleep to, we'll start hashtags #colliscoolbc #welovecollbecause #colliscoolbecause e.t.c on instagram, twitter and other social media, we'll follow everyone who is in this and share what we found/did during this week.

Time: 12:00 pm PST, 2:00 pm PST, 3:00 pm EST, 8:00 pm GMT.
For australians: it'll start on 19th of december because australia is ahead of time than america/uk. Time is 7:00 am GMT+11

If you have more ideas, please do comment below.

I hope you all have a great day bc u are fab af.

-antisocixlqueen. {17.12.15|20:00}