step 74.

#74-bring the nosering back.

Coll recently tweeted that she has to get her nose repierced because she misses a piece of metal sticking through her skin.

honestly, i miss it too so lets try to convince her to bring it back.

if you miss it then tweet her with "I MISS YOUR NOSERING GET IT REPIERCED SENPAI" or something else.

and while you're there, maybe tweet her the link of this book;) [SHAME LESS SELF PROMO] lmao jk but really.

anyway we love coll with the nosering and she'll hopefully get it repierced.

xxxxx

yo, do me a favour? thanks senpai.

Tweet this to coll: How to: colliscool trash - You should read "How to: colliscool trash" on Wattpad.
http://w.tt/1k36DzD

greetings my sparks!! today is a good day because i got my result and thanks to dan howell i aced my maths exam so im SO DAMN HAPPY AHDVAIHAGDIWUABSHWIQ anyway i hope you all had a good day as well.

thank you to you all as always because i did for you all, thank you sm bbys

OH AND I ENTERED THIS BOOK IN THE WATTYS, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT!

i slept at 5 am and had to get up at 8 to go to school to get my result so i'm going back to sleep.

take care of yourself always babes and have an amazing day.

i love you all very much.

-hurri-cane. [28.06.16|11:01]

P.S: THE DOG FILTER IS MADE FOR COLLEEN, QUEEN!