Step 57.

#57-paint your nails inspired by coll.

If you want to show your dedicatiom to Colleen, paint your nails inspired by her.

I've got the method so yeah;

1. Get a bottle of nail polish. (Any colour is okay but preferably black |black is great bc aesthetic and coll's soul| or white)

2. After painting your nails that colour, get another bottle of nail polish. (Any colour is fine but if you use white for painting your nails, use black and if you use black for painting your nails, use white.)

3. You can use a sharpie, an eyeliner or the nail polish brush which is in the shape of a pencil to write COLLISCOOL, luckily its just 10 letters so perfect.

Yeah, you can do different styles inspired by her.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

W

ould you do me a favour?

Tweet this to coll: How to: colliscool trash - You should read "How to: colliscool trash" on Wattpad.
http://w.tt/1k36DzD

Greetings my sparks!! How are you all? I'm doing fine but I'm already feeling nervous as the result of our finals is this thursday and then only I'll find out if I'm promoted to the next grade, I personally think the exams were not that difficult bc damn I studied so hard i cant even so lets see what my studying paid off.

I hope you all are doing okay because you all deserve the best things in the world, you guys are amazing<3

You guys are the best thing that has ever happened in my life and I'm so grateful for all the support and love you guys show me, I think the same as coll about the "fame changing people" thing, I think its shit and I'm never gonna be one of those people that think high of themselves, I'm not popular or famous, I'm still that nerdy loser, I'm not better than any of you, I'm a potato, I am not some kind of queen and I promise I'll never ever be famous, I'm always your best friend, never your "famous" queen and stuff, oh how I hate that word "famous", "popular" and "fame."

I love you guys so so much and you guys can talk to me anytime you want bc im a loser and losers have experience in things because they lost it so yeah I JUST WANTED TO SAY I LOVE YOU AND YOU GUYS ARE MY BEST FRIENDS♡

-hurri-cane. [19.03.16|22:16]

P.S: i had this chapter written down since wednesday and I was just too damn lazy to tap the publish button, sorry.