Step 53.

#53-Be happy.

Coll's trash means loving coll so much that you're like her trash, you'll do whatever she wants and will support her in everything, right?

But don't you know coll wants all of us to be happy? Even though nobody can be happy 24/7 just a little smile and finding happiness in little things is enough.

Be happy, you were born in the generation where you can find other people who are like you.

Be happy, you were born in the generation where you can order pizza at anytime.

Yeah but in all honesty, be happy that you're here with us, the generation where youtubers exist, where we can find happiness in these little clips.

Be happy that you are who you are, if you weren't who you are today, we wouldn't be here today.

You wouldn't be reading this right now.

Be happy that we emo souls can unite.

Be happy because you are amazing, you are coll's trash a.k.a you know where good content is.

Be happy that you're beautiful inside out, as cliché as it sounds you're beautiful because I have seen the heart no doctor will ever be able to see.

Be happy because if you ever feel down, I'll be here to pick up your broken pieces.

Be happy because you deserve happiness.

Be happy because Colleen will be sad if you're sad.

Be happy because Colleen cares for us.

Be happy for Colleen.

Be happy that no matter what happens we'll always be here, picking up each other's broken pieces and no we are not able to put it back together, but we'll hold them in place for you until the pieces grow back.

Be happy because 10 years later, we'll not be the same people we are today, we'll all grow up and will have other things to think about, we'll have to think about our jobs, our relationships and other things but we'll always be able to look back to this and remember each other even if we go our seperate ways, we'll able to remember each other as our tiny specks of hope.

Be happy because I'm crying right now and I'm going to make you all promise that we'll never forget about each other and always stay together, please.

Be happy because I've figured out that I love you all and I promise that I will never forget you and be there to pick up your broken pieces.

Be happy because Colleen loves us very much.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Would you do me a favour?

Tweet this to coll: How to: colliscool trash - You should read "How to: colliscool trash" on Wattpad.
http://w.tt/1k36DzD

Greetings my sparks!! Woah an emotional chapter, its like an ending haha but anyways who was surprised that I updated?

Today's my birthday so I'm able to use my phone for a day lmao.

Okay i should probably stop crying, this entire chapter made me very sad like very very very very sad.

I love you all so much and you're all amazing and deserve the best and I'm here for you, okay?

Until next time,

-hurri-cane. [02.03.2016|20:32]

P.S: 8 more days and I'll make a grand return lol:)

How to: colliscool trashOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara