Step 67.

#67- create your own emo diary.

when you're emo 24/7, its good to have an emo diary with you and today i'm gonna show you how to make an *drums rolls* EMO DIARY!

first you need a diary, duh *snaps fingers sassily*

it can be any colour but preferably black because y'know?

after that you can use some cool grey/black/white/any colour to decorate it and then use a marker to write EMO DIARY on it.

paste some cute stickers and make cute bookmarks as well.

this will be your emo journal and you can write down the struggles of getting too many feels and being emo.

you can do a lot of cool things with it which i didn't include here because i'm lame and i'm not creative at all.

xxxxx

can you do a teeny tiny favour for me?
i'd like um really love this book to be noticed by senpai coll bc she is queen and i hope this makes her happy so please? *gives you puppy eyes*

Tweet this to coll: How to: colliscool trash - You should read "How to: colliscool trash" on Wattpad.
http://w.tt/1k36DzD

greetings my sparks!! sorry for the long wait, i was busy with school and dammit exams are coming soon, next month, how fast does time fly like yesterday i finished my finals.

today wasn't a good day because some terrible things happened at school and i burned my hand while ironing my shirt, how amazing is that!?

it hurts to type lol but im still gonna do it #thuglife

AND COLL WENT TO PROM AND SHE LOOKED SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL LIKE QUEEN, SHE'S LOOKING FAB, TEACH ME SENPAI HOW TO BE LIKE YOU BC IM HERE BEING A POTATO. (but potatoes turn to french fries right? i trust you melanie)

alright enjoy that beautiful pic of coll at her prom and have a great day my beautiful sparks, keep sparking like the sparks you are!!

and like this book's gonna end soon so tell me which chapter should i end it?
don't worry bc next is how to: dan and phil trash!:)

im really sorry if you loved this book sm and are sad about it ending like im gonna actually cry too bc i'll miss writing it but as they say "all good things must come to an end" but i dont want it to end but it has to:( maybe i can surprise you with some updates sometimes;)

ily x

-hurri-cane. [15.05.16|19:02]