Step 64.

#64-write a song for senpai coll.

There are a lot of heartwarming things you can do for your senpai, one of them being writing a song for them.

Songs are something that can melt your heart, if somebody writes you a song, its better than any £200 gift they can give you, because songs come from the heart.

The time, the dedication, the inspiration, each and every thing is done just for you.

They gather up the courage to sing you a beautiful harmony they put together, your heart turns warm and water cascades from your eyes because no one would do this for you.

Anyone can you buy you a gift from the local market but no one can give you time, time to make things for you, time to talk with you, time to put together an event for you, time to sing you a song.

So go ahead, make up the lyrics, they don't have to be "amazing" they just have to come from deep inside the heart.

Make a video of you singing it (if you're okay with it) or just send coll the lyrics because the song doesn't matter, the time does.

The time and dedication you had to make this dream of millions come true.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Would you do me a favour?

Tweet this to coll: How to: colliscool trash - You should read "How to: colliscool trash" on Wattpad.
http://w.tt/1k36DzD

greetings my sparks!!

sorry i couldn't update earlier, i'm just really exhausted and some other reasons i'll explain in the next update.

i hope you guys are having a great day bc you all deserve one:)

this is gonna be a small author's note bc the next one is gonna be very very long, i love you.

-hurri-cane. [25.04.16|15:15]