Putting The Choice On The Table

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT OR RWVIEW IF YOU THINK I SHOULD CONTINUE OR NOT!

Stiles POV

"Scott you need to be Alpha"

What The Hell happened to the old Derek!

"Yeah... Right...” I blurted out without even realizing it before it was too late. Scott and Jackson looked at each other with a smile. "Stiles. I’m serious" Derek said. Which just made us all more shocked. "But I Need to be Alpha Too" Told you! I knew it was too good to be true. "Derek I don't want to fight you over this!" Derek just smiled "Scott no fight will happen. I should have listened to Deaton when I had the chance before. I probably wouldn't have almost died... But Scott...” I can't take it anymore. "Derek spit it out!" I blurted getting annoyed with his pauses. "Stiles! Scott We can Be Dipli Alfas" What the... it Sounded like gibberish. "Is that Greek" I asked just as a guess... Derek looked at me and smiled... what is it with him smiling!? "Yes it is. I’ve seen it. My Grandfather and His brother couldn’t decide who would be Alpha. So they decided that they should both be Alphas. It’s a process that is... Painful. But it can be done." Scott looked at me like I should say something. Like what? I'm not the Werewolf here... "You got it" Scott said putting his fist up in a gesture. "Okay Scott" Derek said as he bumped Scotts fist.