The Ritual

With Derek and Scott getting prepared for tonight I have been pretty much stuck with being bored! Which sucks.. because I really need something to do I have too much freakin energy! Scott asked me to be there when they do it because he feels I need to see it. I DONT KNOW WHAT HE MEANS BY THAT. But I'll take it for what he thinks it is.

The more and more I think about tonight the more I think about Derek. Which is not fun when you keep getting boners At work! Which Lydia takes the chance to tease me about Derek. Since Lydia is like the closest I have to a friend other than Scott, I trust her with alot more than anyone else.

A Few Hours Later...

  When Scott finally called and said it was time, I was pretty freaked out. All I could think about is Derek and Scott possibly Dying. My supposed Mate, and My Best Friend since the 3rd Grade may be dead within a hour or so. So I closed up the club and went outside and got in my Charger. Derek and Scott said they would meet me at the Hale house. When I pulled up Isaac and Scott were standing there talking as Boyd and Derek walked around just admiring the forest surrounding them. I got out of my jeep and met Scotts worried eyes. "Stiles! Thank God!" I was surprised by what he just said. "Scott, What's wrong?!" He just looked at me puzzled and mumbled something, which I of course didnt understand. Derek helped out Scotts worried gaze at bestfriend. "They have Deaton and Scotts Mom and....... your dad."