Fool Me Once, shame on me. Fool me twice, shame on me.

To steal is a sin. To steal back is the devil.

         I watched as Boyd stared at me looking at himself in the refection from across the room. I stood up, still staring in amazement. The twins stared still in their morphed state. They then morphed back into two of them and let out growls causing Boyd to spin around and growl in retaliation. The twins sprinted at boyd both shoulder blocking him sending him barreling to the ground. I looked around and saw Deucalion was just staring at Ennis. Kali Protecting him from the circling Scott, Isaac and Jackson. The twins Ran to Boyd and Threw him across the room into the middle. Ennis Stood Up a bit wobbly Deucalion Turned and made cleared his throat and let out what has to be the loudest growl i've ever heard The twins grabbed Boyd and pushed him towards Ennis. I saw it before it happened but only got a step before it was done.

Ennis Slashed his throat.

Boyd fell limp. Isaac ran with Jackson and Scott on his heels to Boyd I just stood there and watched Ennis stand and his eyes glowed red again, only more dimly.

I felt a sting in my heart and I knew Boyd was dead.

       I felt a sudden drain and my knees grew weak. I dropped to the floor. I felt myself shift back to human. I felt a beg to drop but I wiped it away. I felt the anger come back like a loaded gun one pulse after another. I slammed my fist into the ground, leaving a dent. I looked up and felt my eyes Sizzle again and stood.

     I flicked my hands down starting to sprint as I fully shift back to wolf. I surprised Ennis grabbing him by the throat and throwing him into the air Leaving him to free fall. I turned and sprinted at Kali who tried to move but I caught her. My claw made one clean slash across the chest followed by one from my left hand. She fell to the ground. I turned And Went at the twins who growled at me I grabbed both by the throat about to just squeeze the life out of them before I noticed someone behind the twins.

     Liam smiled and walked towards me I let out a small growl and let them go. They looked confused. I couldnt help but laugh a bit. "Aiden. Ethan." They stopped dead and slowly turned Liam appeared in front of them as they turned where they thought he was. He dropped his hands revealing claws and plunged them into the twins lowed backs earning a howl from both. He actually lifted them up in the air I looked as they both changed expressions and their eyes stopped glowing and fangs dissapeared. He dropped them, they both were now unconscious. He turned to me. "You know. Good. Silver looks good on you." I smiled a small grin.

     "Finish it Derek. Take it from them." I suddenly realized it. I am not an Alpha. I'm A Guardian. I turned and Walked to Kali who was still healing but forced her eyes to glow and claws extract. She went for a kick which I grabbed and plunged my claws into her stomach and I looked down. my veins began to glow red and her eyes burned red but faded. She fell to the ground. I turned and Saw Deucalion running and I swung but he dodged it punching me in the gut. I was winded for a second which he took the opportunity to connect a swift blow to my jaw. I wiped the blood from my mouth and Punched him back which sent him to the ground. Liam appeared and punch Deucalion again and again. Scott ran up to him and Grabbed his fist before it go connect. Liam looked up his eyes glowing and punch Scott. Scott fell to the ground but stood right back up. "Just stop. Okay? No one else needs to die." I frowned and walked up to him. "Scott. Not now. Honorable Scott. Not now." Scott sighed and Stepped back. "Derek. Silver doesn't change anything." I turned and Saw Deucalion was staring at me. "Scott kill Derek. Become the alpha your meant to be. Become Killer." Scott looked Me and flipped his claws down. I stopped back and growled at Scott who just let his face turn again. I thought I was about to fight the guy I feel like is a brother. But He didn't go for me. He walked to Deucalion and punched him. Deucalion only laughed. Scott punch him again and again until Isaac ran at Scott who turned to face Isaac in a split second. His eyes glowing and fangs out. He stared at Isaac and he backed away. I noticed the scent in the air from Scott. He was scared. I turned at the thump and saw Cora unconscious. I turned to run at Her until I heard the tissue tear I ripped my head around and saw something I never thought I would ever see. Scott in mid air. Deucalions claws in his chest. Slowly Killing Scott.