Hell Or Heaven?

Scott POV

I sprung up a growl sounding from deep inside my throat. I felt my eyes glowing but it wasn't the familiar sense of power, it was extremely powerful, Instead of everything being a faint yellow, it was pulsing red. I looked over and saw Stiles, he was on the floor and I saw that he was favoring his leg, and I smelt blood, but everything was way more distinct, and I could smell and see everything with a new, edge.

I slowly stood up and sped walked over to Stiles, whose heart was beating at a slower pace, as I listened to everything around me, trying to get my heightened senses under control. I grabbed Stiles leg and examined it closely, only the burning of my eyes took my attention away from the task I was trying to complete. I felt a hand on my shoulder my attention immediately turned to the hand that lay on my shoulder.

As I looked up I came face to face with Deaton. He read my mind before my instincts could react. Laying a hand on my chest and grabbing my wrist restricting my hand, he spoke to me "Scott, you need to control yourself, if you let the shift take control of you could become stuck." I heard him but the animal side was making his words confusing to me. "Scott listen to me. Fight the other side, come back to me. You know how to suppress the urge." I heard him this time the words that came out of his mouth, weren't as jumbled when they reached my mind. I thought about what he was saying and remembered that I had a anchor, Allison. But when I thought of her, it didnt calm me down. I scrolled through my mind I tried to find something, anything that would help my calm down. When I found something, I somehow felt myself return to my human form.

Stiles POV

Everyone seemed to sigh in relief when Scott returned to human form. Only noone wanted to ask the obvious question that was on everybodys mind. Why, or even how are Scotts wolf eyes red.