Waking Up

Walking Up

Chapter 14

       I was running and running.... I hit hard before I feel myself slip. Into the darkness.

     When I wake, I am confused. I don't know where I am.. I hear Scotts voice. "Scott!" I yell trying to sit up but I feel too weak. Scott appears and looks happy for a moment "Finally you wake up" he says rolling his eyes. Then his face goes to a strict, curious look. "Stiles... What happened back there?"

   What happened??

What should I say. How will he react? Will he try killing me??

"Stiles... hello? You there?" I snap out of the numerous scenarios of Scott killing me. What's wrong with me. Scott would never try to kill me.

"Scott..... I am... a.."

"DEREK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....SCOTT!!!!!!!!!"  I was interrupted and all the sudden I feel the urge to jump up so I try and it works only realizing I have been sitting up for a while now.

I run up the stairs and slide to a stop at the sight in front of me.

   Its Scotts Mom.

"Scott. I have a message for you from Deucalion."

Scott looks at me with a angry expression and turns back.

"He said.............. Rise your full potential. Or You will have no choice but to watch everyone around you die. I am coming Scott. I am coming for everything you love. Starting with The Emissary."