Dereks Vendetta

Derek paced back and forth rubbing his hand through his hair. Scott just sat on a tree stump with Isaac just star

ing into space. Allison and Lydia came running up to us Lydia looking very... hunter like. Which looks good on her. They both gasped at the sight of Erica, laying there limp and white the slash not even healed. "Is she?...."  Lydia whispered. Boyd growled.

You could tell by the expression on Allisons face she knew what that meant. Derek walked into the middle of everyone. "We need to get her out of here. Now." Derek slung Erica in his arms and paused to stare at her blood stained motionless face. And shut his eyes to release one. Single. Tear. I looked around and Boyd, Isaac and Lydia all had tear streaks on their cheeks. I too let a few tears going down my cheeks now. But still. Derek was crying.

  Derek Set her in the back seat of his SUV. "Let's go, Now. They may circle back." With That Scott and Isaac who in assuming just rode the same motorcycle here hopped on Scotts motorcycle. Jackson and Lydia were off next in his Porsche. Boyd slowly walked over to his new Infinite G35 that in the sun shines a hint of Red. I walked to my car which already had Allison in the passenger seat. I got to the road and everyone was there waiting as they let Derek pass, following him back. We drove to Our Condo and we all parked. We all got out of our Cars, Derek didn't. He just sat there, staring at the stars in the sky.

   We patiently waited for Derek, knowing he needed a second. Derek Slammed the wheel then got out walking to the door on our side he picked her up and walked her over to the stairs. Paused. "Are you coming or am I kicked down your door?" Derek stated.  Boyd giggled along with everyone but me. "I'm coming cause then you would be buying me a new house."

     Once we all got inside Erica was already on the floor on top of a few old towels, Derek then Flashed his eyes Red and looked up "Scott, Isaac, Boyd, Jackson come here." We all looked at eachother confused. The four boys complied walking to Derek. " I need you guys to all put both Hands with extended claws on her when I say so" Scott looked at Derek with a sad expression. "Derek we can't bring her back." Derek looked up and stared at Scott "I know, Claws.......... now" The four of them all flung there hands down causing their long sharp nails to extend and hovered their hands over her body.

    Derek flicked his wrist revealing his claws. Derek instructed them to do it on the count of three and they did it all at relatively at the exact same time. Something happened I didn't expect. The usually black veins would flow up your arms taking the sensory of pain away from whatever you wished. But now the veins of Jackson, Isaac, Boyd, Scott and Derek werent black visibly flowing they were a neon glowing Red for Derek, Yellow for Isaac and Boyd and blue for Jackson. Scott. Scott was different. His was yellow at first but quickly changed Red and then black. The glowing veins traveled all the way to the neck and turned all there eyes bright yellow blue and reds including Scotts Red then burst yellow.

    Their faces shifted into their wolf form but everything about their faces was different. The teeth.. instead of Long and thick, they were long and razor sharp and all the wolves eyes burst white strips around they re eyes. They all started to look at there hands as the nails fell off and were quickly replaced with perfect triangular sharp claws that again had  noticeable white strips around the outside.

    Derek Started it when his fangs returned to his human teeth. He fell back followed by everyone else. Motionless for a moment springing back up growling making everyone else shoot up growling back and a matching of tones with one lower, meaner.

More........

Superior...

Scotts.