The First Night

He just smiled and then his expression changed. I admit I got kind of spooked..

Why was He looking at me like that.. You would think I just did something mind rattling when all I did was bump into him. Derek just continued to stare, looking like he was dreaming of magical things around him. I couldn't take it any longer.. I knew it wouldn't work but it would get his attention. So I went to punch him in the chest. Only for the inevitable to happen.. he caught my fist with a sudden growl. I jumped in my skin at that sound. Derek Just looked at me with a smirk and said "Oopps" like all I did was was drop something. Not like I just tried to punch a werewolf.

"Stiles.... staring at me won't answer anything.." I jolted out of my train of thought. "Oh.. sorry.." I said Innocently . "So I hear the party started without me" Shit! I forgot! I had a party going on in my Condo.. "Yea I didn't stand a chance against stopping those guys."

After a long minute of silence it was broke by Derek surprising me with "Stiles.. what is wrong?" I didnt know what he meant by that. Nothing was wrong.. "I'm sorry your heart just keeps skipping like its doing the harlem shake or something." This guy was supposedly dead but yet he knew about the stupid harlem shake.. whatever. "Derek I have no idea what your talking about." I'm not sure lying to a werewolf is a good idea. "Whatever you say... so how's the party going so far?" he said with a wink. "Its a party for you. So go and see for yourself" with that Derek walked past and opened the door and turned and giggled foolishly then went inside.

That when I felt it. Ive never felt like this before in my life. I felt like looking for Derek. My body almost felt like it was going to move by itself. I didnt know how to say it so I will just say it blunt. I have a crush on Derek Hale.