Rising or Falling, Derek?

Stiles POV

I stood there, watching the carnage as I am bleeding from my leg from the slashing metal hit me. I watched as Boyd lay there with no life left. I watch as Isaac sit there his Beta spark trying to return him to his standing. Derek His eyes glowing this new kind of silver, as he sit there beside the reason why I can't gather the strength to pick myself up and go to my best friend as he literally is dying in Derek's arms. Everything was happening in slow motion, I watched as everything around me was changing in an instant. Allison came flying literally in through the whole in the wall followed by her Father Chris. Chris saw what was happening and acted, he flung his Jacket sides up revealing two guns which he immediately pulled out and unloaded them into The Twins Kali and Ennis.

When the clip was empty he tossed both guns into the air quickly grabbing two new clips from his waist and quickly lining the clips perfectly with the empty spot in the guns. Clicking the clips into place, he pulled the guns back and pointed them at the Twins that somehow were still staggering towards him. Allison saw this and turned and in one fluid motion slashed both twins with the tip of her arrowhead. Slinging her bow onto her shoulder, she reached to her waist pulling two Chinese ring daggers flipping them in a dramatic fashion, she slashed Kali with two clean precise swings to the abdomen, and Kali dropped to her knees and let out a small growl. Ennis went to sling at Allison but he was stopped mid swing by Issac. Allison looked at Isaac with a sense of thanking and with a look of anger he quickly recovered and slashed Ennis twice the amount than she did to Kali.

I watched as Ennis, Kali and the Twins lay on the ground from the hunters attack. Derek Shifted and I saw he was whispering something to Scott. I turned as Lydia walking in and saw everything that lay in front of her. Derek looked up and saw me, his expression changed for only a moment before he punched the ground and whipped his head back and what came next I still can’t describe how bad I feel for every person in beacon hills waking up to this. Derek growled, but it wasn’t the same growl you would expect, it didn’t metaphorically shake the building and everything around you, it literally shook everything.  I am sure everyone thought that it was an earthquake but a deep menacing growl to it. As Derek’s growl ended he fell to the side and looked at me, as he glared his face was fading, and not in a good way. His gaze was full of the silver glow, but I froze as I saw them fade into the alpha red, then the cold steel blue of a beta.

 “The cold steel blue that will always remind you of what you are, and the pain that comes with you from the innocence you stole.”

 I flashed back to what Lydia recalled from the night Peter used Derek to resurrect him. What I didn’t know was why or even how, Derek’s showed the same darkness that Peter’s do. Derek feel limp and Isaac ran to him, stopping.. 

YOUR WELCOME!!!
     PLEASE COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS I NEED SOME FEEDBACK PEOPLE IF I HAVE AT LEAST 20 DIFFERENT PEOPLE COMMENT I WILL UPDATE FRIDAY IF NOT ILL HOLD BACK THE CHAPTER I ALREADY HAVE DONE. ;P

    annnnd go check out My other book supernatural diaries. comment if you read it.