Alpha Business.

With Dereks unexpected words. I was Shocked.

HOW DID THEY GET THEM!?!? I THOUGHT THEY LEFT!!

    "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" I yelled with no avail. Derek just looked up in confusion. He didn't know what to say... neither did anyone else. Scott dropped to the ground in agony and was met by Allison as they looked into eachother eyes in disbelief. "Scott.. We are no match for them unless we can put up a fight." Derek said breaking the brutal silence of agony and pain a few minutes later. "Deaton isnt the only one who can do the ritual.." Scott just looked up at Derek in pure hatred like he just kicked a dog. "My Mom and Allisons Dad and Deaton are being held captive! And You Are worried about a ritual that we could die from!!!!!??" Dereks Eyes Flashed that MAGNIFICENT Red in a defensive mechanism followed my a low growl. "Scott. I can beat them I'm stronger, faster, but... there is too many of them." I rubbed my forehead and sighed. Because I knew he was right, I have seen what Deucalion, Kali, Aiden and Ethan and Ennis are capable of. Derek obviously knows what he messing with. "Derek, What if we die? Then our parents and Deaton will for sure die!!" " What do we do then?! Huh Derek?!" Scott was practically roaring.

Allison Stood and was ready to fight if Scott lost control. Isaac appeared and just looked at Scott. Scotts now fully shifted face looked confused. Just then Isaac Shifted and walked to Scott and looked at him and whispered something that only Scott could hear. Derek Now human looked confused and stared as Scott shifted back to human form. Once Scott had control Isaac shifted human as well. Just as Everyone was about to ask Isaac and Scott what happened a loud roar Pierced all our ears.

Just a few moments later Erica was crying out in pain as Kali slashed her throat brutally which caused a seizure as soon as she hit the ground. Boyd automatically raced to Erica, sweeping her up and putting her in the house. Running out a few seconds later was met by Deucalions Sword to his chest. Which barley even slowed him down in the charge towards Kali, she dodged is jumping attempt at clawing her chest. She return the failed attempt by Boyd with a swift slash across the chest which made him cry out in agony. Boyd fell to the ground but soon regained and again charged at Kali only this time Boyd succeeds tackling her to the ground. Once the hit the ground Boyd's claws pierced Kali's back as she just roared in Boyds face and kicked him high in the sky but he fell onto his feet and rolled to lessen the impact of the fall. But he rolled into the morphed Twins. Who turned and grabbed Boyd and Threw him into A tree which temporarily rendered Boyd helpless.

Mean While Isaac was also thrown into a brick wall from the foundation of the old Hale House. Which Crumbled from the force of a werewolf. Soon Scott was again being throw into the remaining of the wall completely destroying the wall. The Twins detached and fought separately against Derek Which they were honestly no match for, he was manhandling in his human form still with those absolutely Beautiful but threatening Red Alpha Eyes with The White Specks coming off the pupil Glowing Bright. As the twins stalked toward Derek, His Fangs extended as he growled dominantly at the Twins as they attempted to morph together once again but they were cut short by Derek s Now Full Shifted form sticking his claws between their shoulders and gracefully yanked them apart. Then kicked Aiden who went flying and punched Ethan which knocked him out cold. Derek the was blind sided.

To. Be. Continued.

A/N:

Do you guys like the Action? I like writing it!!! Sorry it took so long just didn't really have time. gonna try to upload as many times as I can a week but for sure twice a week.:) And If you could give me feed back. Please do on these questions below

Should I have Boyd Die? Or should I have Erica die. One of them is gonna go!