Isnt this what you wanted?

"Derek what are you going to do?"

  I asked walking alongside him as we made our way up to the Warehouse. Scott right behind us who was followed by Boyd, Isaac and Jackson. We made our way into the warehouse and i looked around and noticed it was strangely  quiet.

  DEREK POV~

I focused my hearing on anything i could get but heard nothing. I cant believe it! Deucalion actually is so stupid not to show up!? I felt the anger rise in me and i let it out the only way i really knew how. A deep spine tingling roar let out as i felt the familiar release.

     "Now, Now Derek. You didn't think i would miss this did you? I am going to end you and everyone you love. Starting with oh, I don't know. Your sister!" A movement from the top railing and i looked closer and saw it was Cora.

   "Cora?" I said in disbelief. She was in the house when it burned. I know because i just left out the back way after telling her she couldnt come with me.

    "Der, Derek." She spat out then she went flying over the railing. I Immediately jumped and met her halfway in mid air. Once i was on the ground i felt a sharp pain in my back and i flew backwards. Controlling my weight i landed on my knees. I looked up and saw a morphed twins. I laughed.

  "Really boys?" I laughed again. I noticed some pebbles falling and Kali sliding down the brick beam.

      The Twins started walking towards me and i knew i didn't need to shift just yet. I watched as they got closer turning their walk into a jog. They threw a punch which i dodged then they threw another which i dodged as well. I bent at the knees and jumped up doing a back flip but planting my feet on the ceiling being upside down i pushed off the ceiling to the ground driving my elbow into the back of their head knocking them out cold. I turned around to a charging Kali. I knew from my multiple fights before how Kali goes about herself. A few feet before me she leaped doing a spiral front flip pointing her claws on her feet at me. I expected this and saw it coming, I bent a bit and waited for the right moment before jumping jamming my shoulder into the back of her knee and I wrapped my arm around it doing a front flip myself dragging Kali with me. I landed on my feet carrying Kali with me. She slammed on her back earning a howl and a few cracks. Satisfies me. I flung my hand down forcing my claws out, I grabbed Kali by the throat and set her in her feet, I threw her with as much human force I could at Deucalion. He smiled and side stepped letting Kali slam against the wall, knocking her out.

    "Wow Derek, You did learn something from your father didn't you?" He said with a small laugh. "To bad I killed him."

    A new wave of anger grew inside my chest. It didn't feel familiar at first until it clicked. I felt like this when my dad died. Someone stealing his alpha abilities from him. I never knew that Deucalion was the one. I immediately flashed back to what my mom told me when he died.

Flashback.

    "Derek, I want you to understand something. One day you will hopefully and use it if you need it." My mom some to me as I sit in a tree dwelling over the fact I didn't have an Alpha anymore. More than that, I didn't have a dad. "Derek, Son. Your father died for honor, he died to protect his pack. I know you will think it unfair. Which is right to think. But Derek, In the future you will face who faced your father, and Derek. You will beat him. I looked at my mom and I saw her eyes Glow the mesmerizing purple, the color i've never seen before. A color I never understood. She smiled and grabbed my fore arms, a zing flew threw my body and I looked and saw my veins glowing purple. She smiled and I looked at her eyes and saw the purple fading. I never realized it until this moment. Her eyes were almost completely black on a faint glow even I had to strain to see. Then she closed her eyes and opened them again. But I gazed in a trance as her eyes exploded in waves Red. Thats when she became alpha. I never realized it until now, but she didn't use me to become alpha. She passed her power to me ranking her down to Alpha. She was something more before that. "Come forth, as I have chose you"  she whispered. The next day my whole family died in the fire.

    "You. You are the one. You killed my father, then burned my whole family alive." I felt my eyes burn. "You need me. She chose me. I'm the one." I realized it. Something deep inside me began burning, itching for me to let it out. Deucalions eyes widened and growled. "UP NOW!" He roared in the voice that makes it seem like you yelled into a machine that never stops echoing. Ethan and Aiden sprung up sprinting to Deucalion. Ennis and Kali doing the same. 

    "This it. I mean it. This is what we've been waiting for." Deucalion smiled taking off his jacket. "Alphas. SHIFT!" The growl came out bellowing through my body Everyone but Me and Deucalion fell to the ground then peered up. It took a lot of strength to stay up. I looked around and Saw Boyds, Isaac, Scott and Coras Eyes Glowing Yellow at me,  Jacksons Blue. Kali and Ennis stood up Now in full shift. Ethan and Aiden Morphed together but something was different about them. They all looked like they were on energy high. Deucalion shifted, now he was black. Only his eyes you could see on first glance.

       I remembered the last thing my mom said to me that night before we got down from the tree. "When they come Derek, Let it out. Gather everything up and force it out. But control it."

     I got down on one knee and punched the ground. It helped it gathered up the tension with me. I did it again. And again. Then I felt it almost peak. My Eyes burst Red and fangs sprung from my gums and claws shot out like bullets, my chest puffed and I felt it as I slammed both fist into the ground. On impact, my body rippled, every muscle in me tightened. My body wrenched until I felt I would burst then released. My eyes felt on fire forcing me to close them. Then they shot back open. I saw on the reflexion of the mirror across the room. My eyes werent Red. They were silver.

Cliff hanger I know!
Please tho, Please go check out my New story The New Normal. Once I see you have, I will release the Next chapter.