Death Follows Me

A/N: Enjoy!!!!

      Derek was blind sided by Deucalions foot which sent Derek flying into a tree but he didn't show any signs of pain as the tree fell under his weight. Derek got up and just chuckled a little then Growled mockingly, which was returned by Deucalions loud earth rattling Roar that sent us all down to the ground almost like we were shoved down. But as We Feel I noticed Derek, he didn't budge. He looked at Deucalion as his Eyes Shined Even Brighter and then it happened, out of nowhere two arrows fly by Scott and Isaac's Defense stance and puncture both Deucalion and Dereks side and immediately sent a huge electric shock they both of their bodies. Both Grabbed the Arrow and ripped it out. Derek Healed in freaking blink of eye speed. and Deucalion The same Maybe even a bit slower. Derek took the opportunity to jump into the sky and land plunging his claws into Deucalions back and throw him up into the sky Derek Followed jumping then slamming Deucalion into the ground. Derek Growled at Deucalion as Deucalion was up without even attempting to like you blink and boom. With a Push to the chest Derek Went Flying into a brick wall knocking the whole wall down. Scott and Isaac now Charged at Deucalion only to be cut short by Dereks Loud Growl "STOP!!!"

    Isaac and Scott stopped dead in their tracks, and Just Stared in Awh at Dereks Jumping Leap at Deucalion who jumped and bet him in mid air then hit and spun letting go they fell to the ground on all fours. Then the bright spark and loud screech stopped the commotion and we knew what to do. Run!

   Once we got far enough in the woods we all stopped for a short break. Derek, Scott, Isaac and Jackson Shifted back to human form. "Derek we left Boyd!" Dereks Eyes Darted to his for Now Betas, "We have to get back there my car is there. I'm not leaving my ride there for someone to take." Derek just giggled lightly "And Erica Let's get back, Stiles try not to slow us down." Derek said with a grin before his eyes Glowed Red and He shifted with Scott, Isaac and Jackson following him. "Me and Allison can make a scene and I'll track them away and we will meet you at the cars. One of you make a loud scene and get then to come to us." Derek Nodded and grabbed Jacksons Arm and squeezed causing a horrid howl from Jackson. I guess that works! "What the hell was that for?!" Jackson hissed. "It worked" was all he said as his eyes glow Red "Let's go" Derek ordered. And We were off. Isaac, Scott and Jackson along with Derek All growled happily as they ran gracefully. Soon enough we were back at the Hale House where my Charger was untouched. I smiled, Then remembered Boyd and Erica. Isaac went running into the house only moments later Isaac came running out with a limp Erica in his arms Yelling "Derek!!!!!" Scott Spotted Boyd and went to check him. Boyd sat up with a groan and stood rubbing and cleaning himself off. But as soon as he noticed Erica now in Dereks arms limp. "Erica!" Boyd yelled. "No You can't be dead. Erica you can't be! NO! NO! NO! NO!"