Cant

What cant you do Scott!! I heard Derek say to Scott.

"I cant be a Alpha, Derek." I just looked at Derek. He sighed and turned to me, which i had no idea what i was supposed to do. How was i supposed to convince Scott to become Alpha.

       Der.... I turned and saw Scott in mid air and Deucalion holding him by his neck. Derek turned and i saw him flick his wrist down and  twist his neck and he about to charge at Duec.

   "Derek i wouldnt take another step or i will rip out his throat 'With my teeth'" He laughed lightly at the last part. Scott stopped moving. Deuc noticed it too and turned to him and cocked his head.

    "Your killing him!" i yelled and felt anger rise from deep inside of me and my hands felt that familiar tingling sensation and i put my hands out and he only smiled. "Your tricked dont work on me Stiles." I felt another wave of anger and i tried again. Same result.

      "No Deuc. You dont know one thing about me do you." I turned to see who was talking and Saw Eli, but it was who was beside him with Elis hand hand around her neck. Kali.

      Kali Eyes glowed red and she let out a growl. "Your an Omega. Bitch" She spat out.

Eli Smiled and let out a small growl, His fangs resembleing Dereks, His chest puffed out and His eyes glowed that shining sliver.

    "Your the bitch, Who killed my best friend. Kol. Who just happened to be my brother." I saw it coming with the change in tone of his voice and he vanished along with Kali. I immediately followed Derek right behind me,

      I got outside and saw Kali getting ready to pounce on Eli. A amused laugh came from Liam(Changing the name sorry). Kali roared and jumped doing a flip in mid-air, The landed right in front of Liam and she went for a kick but he blocked it with a kick on the same side. I heard a familiar laugh and saw Derek fly past me landing harshly on his back sliding in the mud that now made the ground mushy as it starts down pouring.

   Derek slowly lifted himself up and he finally glanced up with those beautiful red eyes and his k-9s out. He let out a growl and His chest puffed up and smiled. Not even fully shifted, he bent his knees a bit and jumped sending himself flying up and towards Deuc. Who had the same idea, the collided in mid-air and fell to the ground.

   I quickly turned my attention to Liam who was consistent in blocking Kali's Strikes. Until he kicked her sending her flying right into Deucalion. They both stood right up and growled only to stop in there tracks as the surprising sight in front of them. Ennis running behind Liam who expected it. Just as Ennis would have reached him he disappeared as on cue, and is suddenly behind him and plunges his claws in his back, earning a deafening howl from Ennis.

     "SO, Douchealion. i have the leverage now. One slip i can paralyze him, or i could just kill him. But honestly i like my eye color. Now. You give back the parents. Or so help me i will kill him. Then your foot fetish over there."

     "Fine. Tomorrow night" Deuc said much to my surprise. But i had the feeling he wont go that easy.