The Hybrid.

When Elijah said he was Werewolf and Vampire, I stepped back. I didn't even know vampires were real and much less able to be a mix werewolf and Vampire.

   "Stiles. I said get behind me. Now." Derek said. His alpha voice making me feel a pull. But I wasnt a wolf in his pack I was a witch. I could fight the pull. "Derek. Stop." I said turning around to let Derek know I was being serious.

    "So. Why are you here?" I said turning back to Elijah.

He shifted his weight to the other side and sighed. " Well you see. While I am stronger than a normal werewolf. Or vampire to be fair. I somehow am not stronger than You sir." He said looking around at Derek. "I can play with Kali. And The twins. I can even put up a half fight with Duke the big bad 'demon wolf' but you. Your stronger. But not Faster." He said instantly disappearing. Then I look over and see he is by Scott. Its almost like 10x the speed.

     "Scott is it?" Scott stepped back but shook his head.

"Good. Now Scott. When you wake up. Try not to scream." He said before biting his own arm, pulling a handful of Scotts Hair making his mouth open and dripping some of his blood in his mouth and then he did something I can't believe I just saw. He snapped Scotts neck. Scott fell limp.