Anchors.

A/N: i just wanted to take the time to apologize for the short parts lately i am currently writing 3 stories and i guess it pretty hard when you have enough content for a few chapters but you struggle to write even one for another story. UGH its hard it really is. Well i am sorry if this part sucks just a bit. I am so confused on where i am even going with this story, just sort of a 'right off the top of my head' thing as of right now. So comment some ideas if you want something to happen and i will consider it please if you have 1 or 50 i will read them all and probably use them:)) Enjoy:)

            Right after Eli bit Scotts neck, I heard the familiar growl and the popping sound, i turned to see what i guessed. Derek rolled his neck and then opened his eyes revealing the magnificent red, he then slightly opened his jaw to reveal his fangs and the hair on the side of his face appeared. As Derek walked forward, his chest puffed out and he let out a deafening, bone rattling roar. I shifted my gaze towards Dereks obvious target, Eli stood the and a quick smile came across his face and then he disappeared. The next thing i knew, Eli dropped from the sky and landed on his back letting out a growl of his own.

    Derek landed on top of him and grabbed him by the neck.

"What did you just do?!" Derek said with a deep tone making me cringe slightly at the tone.

"I... I.. He... is... just.... asleep...." he managed to spit out. Derek released him, only to growl and push him using both hands and laughing as Eli went flying into the brick wall.

" Thats for you being related the those bastards" Derek said laughing a bit more.

   Eli got up and walked back to Derek who is now in human form.

" I just knocked him out, i knew it would make you tick and i wanted to see you in action." Eli said as his eyes started to glow revealing a white ring and he poked his chest then he laughed and pulled his hands back a bit then pushed against Dereks chest sending Derek flying backward into the middle of the street. He quickly got on his feet and came back to stand face to face with Eli.

" I can still fight you Derek." He said with a grin.

" So whats your plan?" i said just wanting to know what he was up to. He glanced at me and spoke before turning around and walking away.

    "To help you"

    "Well how do you plan on doing that?" I said, still not fully understanding what he meant.