What are you?

Once the twins were down I turned my attention to Kali. She was fighting Derek. But Derek was better than her until she used her feet and slashed across his chest which was answered by a deafening growl. She did a back flip and kicked him in the chest sending him flying into the building which Derek fell unconscious on the ground.

     I started running towards her and she turned around opening her mouth just a bit letting out a small growl. She jumped up and started to descend towards me. I closed my eyes preparing for impact but it never came. I opened my eyes. to her red eyes and fangs slowly returning to normal when she coughed and I step over to see Derek in full shift. He growled a low mean growl before talking so the twins could hear him also. "If you come near us again. I am going to your throats out. With My teeth." with that he lifted Kali if the ground and Threw her at the twins who side stepped letting her crash into the building causing her to yelp. She got up and Just started to run.

   Aiden Followed. Ethan turned and Said Loud enough Derek could hear. "I didnt want to come. I'm sorry Stiles. I don't know where your Dad is." he said turning and jogging away.

      I turned around slowly walking away and to a bench when I felt arms wrap around me. I looked up and Realized it was Derek. "Stiles. I won't leave. I can't. Not again. I'll find him. I promise" he whispered in my ear before letting me go. "Okay?" He said His eyes starting to glow Red. I smiled weakly.

    "Who are you? and What do you want?" Derek said still facing me at the start but turned around to face the mystery guy.

     Derek looked around popping his neck to both sides. Derek opened his mouth Roaring his fangs extending. "Answer me!" He said his tone making me want to submit. I noticed it had the same affect on Isaac and Boyd. But not Scott. Scott just stood there. His eyes beginning to glow. And his hand flick open showing his extended claws. "Who are you? and Why are you here?" Scott said stepping closer and closer.

   " Whoa Wolves. Calm down." His Voice Deep and with an accent. British I believe.

     "I'm Elijah" He said and Derek. Slowly started backing up. his face shifting to full beast. "Stiles. Stay behind me." Derek said stepping in front of me. Ignoring Derek I stepped around Derek walking toward this Elijah guy.

"Stiles!" Derek said firmly.

    "Why are you here." I said.

"I'm Elijah Salvitore."

"I'm A Hybrid."

I just stared at him.

  "Werewolf and What?" I said quite confused.

" Vampire"