Bruxa

I stared in shock of what Scotts Mom just said. As A Growl Sounded up above us and I immediately looked up to see Kali growling and Jump down grabbing me and Picking me up by my neck. And She threw me. I was expecting to crash and burn but I felt arms catch me instead.

    I was set on my feet and I looked to see who caught me and I didn't recognize him. But his eyes were glowing with a silver ring around them. Kali growled and I saw his gaze shift to the source of the sound and I followed him and looked in time to see Kali running at us. The mystery guy grabbed me and I feet this gust of wind and I opened my eyes seeing nothing but blur.

  When I opened them again I was on top the vets office. I looked down over at this man. And He said "Let's fight" And he run and did a few flips off the roof and landed on his feet. Kali charged. But he jumped landing on his feet in a crouching position. And Turned to show his wolf form and Long Fangs. He was a Werewolf? Derek can't move like that. Not even Deucalion could.

I was pulled out if thought by Scott on the roof picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder and jumping down. Once I was on my feet. I knew what to do. I concentrated on my eyes. and I felt them change and I could feel the emotions and thoughts. That familiar vibration came back and I lifted my hands like before. Kali stopped and Yelled again in slow motion "Kill him!" I felt t my arms pull side ways and I looked to see Aiden And Ethan. There Eyes glowing Red. They looked shocked of my eyes. I yanked from there grip and pushed Aiden and much to my surprise and Aiden too. He went flying backwards. I turned to Ethan and He flew his arms attempting to claw me but I knew he thought it before he even did it. I weirdly caught his arm and Pushed him the same I did to Ethan. He also went Flying. I heard a growl and say Aiden had recovered and was stalking towards me Growling loudly. I decided to try what I did to Kali and put one hand up towards Aiden and Thought about his head bursting with pain and he immediately grabbed his head and growled in pain. I turned and did the same to Ethan. They soon were both out cold.

A/N

Sorry for the short update. I have been caught up in my new story "We all have a Past" Fan fic of Niall and Liam of one direction if you fancy that sort of thing.

   But on this story. Expect a longer and better update very soon. Okay Loves? Bloody hell! Can't wait for Teen wolf season 3B.

Vote!

Comment!

Follow!

Just overall Support! and Enjoy!

   Goodbye loves!