Red

Isaac sighed I relaxed and took a deep breathe. The lingering thought in my mind now is, am I the only one that saw Derek’s eyes?

            I sat there, the room now almost completely silent besides the constant almost faint groans of the wounded wolves that lay around the room. Isaac immediately switched his attention to Scott and shook him, whispering “Scott come on, Scott please.” I watched as Allison and her dad walked slowly towards Scott. Allison turned into a full on sprint only stopping because Isaac stood up and held her back. She immediately stood there in tears. Clutching her chest, she dropped to the floor. Chris, walked over and lifted her, when she looked down, the tears gone and she had a stone cold look plastered on her face. Deaton came into the room with a bag and gasped at the sight in front of him. He first saw Deucalion, then his gaze shifted to Kali, Ennis, Ethan and Aiden.

            “Scott...” he whispered, as he ran over to him. I watched as Liam, wait where the hell was he when all of this was going down he just disappeared, Liam grabbed Deaton by the arm which Deaton quickly maneuvered around twisting Liam’s arm and grabbing his neck. Liam had a look of surprise, but that didn’t change his mind. “Let it happen Deaton, You know just as much as anyone else, Deucalion isn’t only looking for Derek.” Liam spoke. Deaton let his grip on Liam go and slowly took a step back.

“Scott, he is…”

Deaton’s eyes widened then he froze.

“Yes.”

Liam answered shifting his gaze to Scott.

            Minutes led to hours, until we all were about to give up hope, well no one knew exactly what was happening because neither Deaton nor Liam would let us in on what they knew. Scott gasped as he suddenly set up, a low menacing growl sounded. I watched with everyone else as Scotts Yellow glow was slowly replaced with a magnificent, powerful red.