Chapter 7

It's been a month since I told rhyan I was pregnant. He has been visiting everyday helping me. But my brother is a different story he has been so distant from me.

All this week he keeps going out with his new friends. Who I still haven't met. He leaves me home alone and basically excludes me.

I decided that I needed to talk to him.

"Nick? Are you in there" I asked while knocking on his door.

I had no answer so I opened it. And once again he wasn't there. I sighed and went to the lounge room to watch tv. Yes the music channel. I love this.

*2 hours later*

Omg nick is still not home.

I hear the door open and nick walks in. He looks at me and heads to his room but before he does I yell at him.

"Nick get her right now!" I yell.

He stops and looks at me.

"How dare you order me around" he says.

"I am worried about you. You go out all night and leave me home alone. I need you. But you don't care. You just leave me." I say almost in tears.

"I'm sorry lil I'm sorry. I found some new friends and I have been hanging round them all week I want you to meet them. But i don't know if I can trust them" he says.

"How bout I be the judge of that" I say.

"How bout we stay with them for a week?" He asks.

I nod and give him a big hug.

*arriving at the friends house*

Wow this house is huge. What friends did my brother meet. I was excited .meeting his friends. Although he was always so protective of me. It is sometimes really annoying.

We walk up to the front door and knocked. The door opened to reveal nicks friends. I looked up and gasped when I saw who it was.