Chapter 13

"Please put me down, I don't like swimming at the beach"

"Yeah I know Zayn told me your deal with him. I thought I would help you"

"No no no no please no I really don't want to go into the water. Please just put me down" I am full on panicking now.

"Ok put you down you say?"

"Yes please" I yell.

He puts me down and I only realise that I am in shoulder deep water for me as I'm short compared to all the boys who are surrounding me even Zayn. Guess he walked in.

"Get me out,get me out please please please, I don't want to be in the water get me out!!" I scream at all of them.

They just laugh at me and splash me with water. Then suddenly something grabs onto my leg. I scream and tears start flowing down my face. I told them to get me out and now this happened.

I continue screaming and then Louis head pops out of the water. They tricked me I can not believe them.

"You think this is funny?" I yell.

They all nod. I glare at all of them.

"I told you all I didn't want to go into the water. I made a deal with Zayn that I would and that was hard todo. So what does Harry do he picks me up and to make it even worse you all think its funny to grab my leg"

"We are very sorry" Liam says.

"No no,no you are not because Harry put me in the water, I was yelling at ALL of you to get me out and you all laughed. To make it worse you let Louis pull me leg while I was already freaking out. But none of you stopped and thought how I would feel you just continued to laugh. I'm glad you boys had fun making me cry" I yell.

I walk towards the shore. I don't want to be near any of them. I could t believe them.

I understand that it was a joke and probably was funny but to me it was scary. I already have a fear of water and that experience just made it worse. I continue walking towards our stuff. I pick up my towel and wrap it around my hot pink bikini and shorts. I hear the boys yelling my name but I ignore it and continue walking.

I have been walking for ages now and I stop and admire the view I decide I should go back but I then realise I don't know which way to go.

Great now I'm lost.

Just my luck.

I sit on a seat nearby hoping to see someone to ask for help. And just a few minutes pass by and a cute looking guy sits next to me.