Chapter 19

Lily-may P.O.V

------------------

I wake up and walk to the mirror to see how big my belly is.

I look and sigh.

It's getting bigger there is now a bump that's noticeable.

I walk away and go to the kitchen.

Hoping no one is in there.

Walking down the hall I accidentally bump into a tall figure. Looking up I notice its Harry. Great. Just what I need.

"Sorry" I mutter and walk back to my room.

"Lily wait" Harry says.

"What Harry? Do you have more hurtful words to say? I was scared to tell you all that I was pregnant. Did you know how worried I was? No you don't. Instead you made me feel so ashamed. I know that sleeping with rhyan was not the best decision but I don't regret it because I'm going to have a beautiful baby. So if you want to hurt me anymore. Just-just save it" I finally breathe not noticing I was holding in my breath at all.

"I-I umm nothing I'm sorry" Harry says. He just walks away from me.

I knew I shouldn't have told anyone. God I need nick back. I need my mum. I miss her and I need her. I walk to the wall and slide down so I'm sitting on the floor. I hug my knees and begin to cry. I can't handle this anymore.

I get up and walk to my room. I grab some clothes and head to the bathroom. Have a quick shower, get dressed and I then head out the door. I need to get away from the boys. I left a note on the fridge. I'm not sure where I'm heading but I'm getting away from the boys.

Liam's P.O.V

----------------

I wake up and get the other boys up. They need to be up before i get ready or we will never leave the house one time.

We are going to the mall to do a 3hour signing.

First is Louis.

I walk into his room. He is still asleep it's 8. He has an hour to be ready.

"Wake up you have one hour to be ready if not you will go as you look now!!!!" I yell.

Louis jumps and falls out of bed.

"I'm sorry Lou" I say laughing.

"Not funny. I'm going for a shower" he says as he walks towards the bathroom.

Next is Zayn.

As I walk into his room I notice he is already up.

"Wow Zayn your up?" I ask.

"Yeah I knew we had a signing and I wanted to be ready. Still have to do my hair" he says.

"Haha ok. Well Louis is having a shower. So be ready on time!!"

Niall now. This should be interesting.

"Niall if you get up and get ready on time, we can get some Nando's for lunch" this better work. I will get him Nando's but he better get ready.

"Really liam?" He says. Eyes still closed.

"Yes but you better be ready on time. Louis is in the shower. Zayn needs to do his hair so when Zayn is done you get ready" I says in a fatherly tone.

"Yep sure get out now" he says.

I laugh and walk out. Now for Harry.

I walk in and notice Harry is all ready to leave. Wow that's a first.