Chapter 21

Lily-may P.O.V

--------------------

I'm not sure how long it's been since I left the house. I walked around and went to see many shops.

I just feel so lost.

I have no one to talk to.

I need my mum.

I decide to walk to the cemetery.

Once I get to the cemetery I find my mother.

'Jenna Jayne Richards

28th September 1968 -17th April 2013

Loving and devoted mother'

I look besides her and see my brother.

Why did they have to die?

"Hey mum, I um I really miss you. I know this is silly I mean its not like you can hear me. But. I miss you. I decided I needed to talk to someone and I know that person is you. So here it goes. So I'm pregnant. I wish you were here. You would be so happy for me and kinda mad but I know you would be able to help me through this journey. So rhyan you know that guy I use to talk about well I-I slept with him. I know probably not the best idea but well I can't take it back now. I really can't wait to find out what I'm having"

I sigh. I really wish she was here.

"Anyway enough about that. I'm living with one direction for a bit. I know kinda awesome. I don't know where nick is i think he needed time away. I have been a bit full on"

I continue talking to my mum for hours I tell her all the things that she has missed.

Harry's P.O.V

-----------------

We finished the signing and did some shopping. I haven't fought with rhyan all day. I think we are back to friends now.

We all headed home and it was about dinner time so lily was supposed to be home by now.

We all enter the house to find she isn't home.

I really wanted to talk to her. I needed to talk to her.

"Guys where is lil?" I ask.

"I don't know she should be home" Liam says with concern.

He is always worried.

"Do you think we should look for her?" I suggest.

"Where would we even look?" Rhyan asks.

Where would we look?

If I lost my mum and need a place to go where would I go?

We all stand in silence thinking of where she would be.

"I know" says Zayn.

"Where is she?" I say

"I would go and visit my mum. And her mum is at the cemetery"

"We shall go now and see if she is there before it gets to late"

"Wait" Liam says.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Not everyone should go"

"Who should go then?" I ask.

Please don't say rhyan.

"I think Harry and Niall should go" rhayn says.

"Are you sure? I mean you are the-the f-f-father" I say struggling with the words.

"Yes. Niall can calm her down and I know she will listen to you and if she doesn't she will yell at you. She won't say what she wants to anyone of us" he says.

"Ok well we have our phones we will call if we can't find her"

Niall and I both head to the Cemetery.