Chapter 37

Harry P.O.V

-----------------

The boys and I have been out all day. We finally got home and lily still wasn't home.

I hope she is alright. She wasn't very happy with any of us.

It's about 11pm now and still no sight of lily. I'm very worried but she has probably slept over at a friends house.

"I'm going to go to bed now guys. Night" I say. I walk past lily's bedroom and here a light snore. I slowly open the door and see lily is sleeping in her bed.

A wave of relief washes over me. I thought she didn't come home. She probably snuck in not wanting to speak to us.

I walk back towards the boys.

"Guys I need to talk to you about lily"

They all nod.

"Well first off. She is asleep in her room. But. I really want to create a positive environment for the new baby. So my plan is that we all try and not argue so much. We all try and be there for her and talk to her and try not to exclude her. Do we all agree?"

"Harry one of your many brilliant Ideas" Louis says.

"Yes that's alright. Lets start this plan tomorrow" Niall says.

"Ok thanks guys. Thanks for your cooperation"

"Harry my lil sister is lucky to have you" nick says.

'Yeah so far I'm not being such a good boyfriend"

"It will all get better starting tomorrow trust me" he says.

I nod and head back to my room finally going to sleep after a long day.

Tomorrow we start my plan. I hope lily loves this.