Chapter 16

"How long does it take to get clothes?" I ask Liam and Louis.

They just shrug. Great help they are.

Finally after half an hour they are back.

*at the boys house*

We all get out of the car and head into the massive mansion. I still haven't gotten use to the size of it.

"So who is sleeping where?" Louis asks.

"Well lily-may is in a room with a spare bed. Nick did have a room. We each have a room. And there is a spare room. So in that room rhyan can sleep" Liam said.

"Do you want me to show him that room. I need to talk to him anyway" I suggest.

Liam nods.

"Right this way" I say pointing in the direction.

Once we get in the room. Rhyan puts his bag down.

"So umm I wanted to talk to you" I say.

He nods.

"Man of so many words. So you can't say anything about me being you know. Unless its to Louis or Liam. I told them before your the father" I tell him.

"Yes sure I won't say anything. But when are you telling the others?" Rhyan says.

"Ugh I was thinking maybe tonight" I reply.

Knock knock knock

"Hey guys can you get ready to go to dinner I'm hungry" Niall says.

"Haha sure Niall ill go to my room now and get ready"

I walk down the hall into my room and pick out some black shorts with a cream frilly shirt.

*at Nando's*

We all take our seats at Nando's. the seating goes.

Louis Harry me rhyan and infront of us on the other side it goes Liam Niall Zayn.

We all order our food and me and Niall both ordering the most.

"Wow Niall and lily did you order enough?" Harry asks.

Me and Niall look at each other. Automatically knowing what to say.

"No" we say together.

We all finish up eating and begin to head out and wait near the car for Niall. He had to get some food to go. Hopefully he shares with me.

Niall arrives at the car and we all head in. Lucky the boys have a big car to fit us all in.

"Um guys when we get back to the house I have um something I would like to share with you all" I say.

"Sure" they all say.

I look towards Liam and Louis who give me a worrying look.

I hope that this goes well.

*will try and post more.

Vote

Comment

Share*