Chapter 25

"Nick?"

I couldn't believe he was here. I didn't know where he went.

"Lil?" He asks

I scoff. How dare he leave me. I needed him. He is my only family and he left.

I walk away and go towards another one of my favourite shops but I'm shortly stopped but nick.

"Can we talk?" He asks.

Should i?

I nod.

"Let's go back to the boys house" I say.

"Ok ill drive us home"

The drive home is silent and awkward. Neither saying any words to each other.

Once we enter the house we both head to the lounge room and Thankfully the boys aren't home yet.

"So talk?" I say.

"First off I'm sorry for abandoning you. Secondly I have now had enough time away that I am ready to be there for you. Ok. How are you? How is everything going?" Nick says

He really thinks that is gonna fix everything?? wow he is senile.

"You think that is going to fix everything!!!!?" I yell.

"Lil, please understand it was hard for me" he pleads

"ARE YOU FOR REAL?" I scream. Furious of how he thinks he can leave and come back and everything will be ok.

"Lily calm down"he says

"NO!!" I yell.

Harry's P.O.V

-------------------

The boys and arrive home to hear screaming from the lounger room. We all run quickly to see what is happening and we see lily and nick arguing.

"YOU you don't get to come back and thing everything is ok. I needed you nick. You are y only family. You left me when I needed you. I'm pregnant nick. I need someone there for me" lily yells.

"You have the boys and rhyan" nick says.

"The boys didn't know when I needed you. They found out two of them and the rest I told. Do you know how they reacted? Do you? No because you weren't here for me. I was so upset after I told them. You think you needed time nick? Well I hope you got your time. Because well your no longer needed by me" lily said.

She ran out of the room. I looked at the boys and told them I would go after her.

Running after her to her room she began to cry. Slowly stepping towards her I engulfed her into a hug. She cried into my shirt. Slowly her crying stopped and her breathing began to get steady and then I noticed she was asleep in my arms. I picked her up and laid her down pulling the covers up. Taking a step back I watched her sleep for a little. Admiring all of her beautiful features.

Liam P.O.V

----------------

Once Harry ran after lily-may. I decided to take nick outside for a chat.

"Nick come outside please" I asked.

He slowly nodded and followed me.

"What happened? Why did you leave?" I asked curious to know.

"I couldn't handle her Liam. I couldn't handle the fact of lil being pregnant. So I ran away kinda. I went with my friend and we went overseas" nick answered.

I was shocked. He left in lil's time of need.

"You shouldn't have left"

"I know Liam I know and now she hates me. She doesn't even want me around. What am I supposed to do?"

"I'll talk to the other boys and see what to do"

Both heading inside I see that Harry is already downstairs without lily.

"Where's lily?" I ask.

"She fell asleep"

What are you doing here?" Harry yelled at nick.

"Harry stop. He is sorry ok drop it"

"You know she cried herself to sleep. Think about that. If you want to be back in her life. You, you need to prove it"

*vote

Comment

Share

Will update soon*