Chapter 28

Lily-may P.O.V

---------------------

It's been a couple of days since

the incident. Harry and I have not talked. None of the boys have actually talked to me. They all avoided me. After about 2days of that I never left my room.

It's my birthday tomorrow. My 16th. But this will be different. I won't have my mother. I won't have anyone. I decided that cause no one will even talk to me that I'm going to have a party at the cemetery with my mum and little brother. I miss them so much.

"Lily?" I hear one of the boys yell from downstairs.

I stomp loudly down the stairs so they know I'm mad.

As I walk towards the kitchen which is where I'm guessing the person called from I find an empty room. I walk towards the lounge and find all the boys sitting.

"Who called?" I ask kinda rudely.

"Um I did" Niall says.

I stare at him. He is lying. The boys know I won't yell or get mad at Niall.

"What did you want....niall?" I ask.

"I...um..I...I wanted...to...um.liam? Niall couldn't even say anything. Poor lad.

I am kinda amused that Niall was scared to even talk.

"Look tomorrow is your birthday and we wanted to know what you wanted to do. I mean you are 16 so its a big celebration" Liam says confidently.

I stare at him I'm shock.

There is a long silence.

No one moves or says anything. I decide to break the silence.

"You think that ignoring me basically not acknowledging me for almost a week is ok? Because you obviously do if you want to spend my birthday with me tomorrow. Also if you think I want to spend my birthday with you all who ignored me. You are crazy. I plan on spending my birthday with people who actually care about me and trust me.....with the exception of nick... None of you care about me" I say trying my best to stay calm.

"Lily that's rude apologise now. They didn't ignore you all week" nick says.

He is always there ready to play parent but when I really need him he is gone.

"So um after the incident. I stayed in my room. I came down for dinner and I think that everyone ignored me. No one talked to me. Then I think that was the same for the next day as well. I mean I went to talk to you all but I think um no one wanted to. So I gave up"I yell.

Unable to stay calm.

"Look we are sorry but your taking this out of proportion" Liam says.

"Why can't anyone else speak up. Why does Liam seem to be apologising huh?"

"Harry,I mean I expected you to ignore me but not everyone else. Look I don't even know why I bother talking to any of you. Every time I do it ends in an argument. So I'm going to go" is say.

Walking out of the room I lean on the wall once I'm out of sight. I can hear the boys talking once I'm gone. Wow I am the problem. I can't handle this anymore. I sink down to the ground and begin to cry.

"Lily-may come here" I hear Harry say.

I don't move. I don't look up.

"Lily I mean it stand up and come here"

I stand up obeying him.

I still don't look at Harry.

"Look at me lil" he says.

I shake my head and run to my room. I can't be near him.

I run into my room and slam my door shut.

"Lily open the door now"

"No I'm not" I cry

"If you don't open it,I will"he yells

"Go away Harry. I don't want you here"

"I'm counting to three"

"Go away" I cry and scream.

"1.......2.... Lily when I get to three I'm opening the door"

I don't know what to do. Should I open it?

"3" the door opens to show a very angry Harry.

"Go away I don't want you here" I yell backing away from him.

"Don't walk away from me" he yells.

I am scared now. He never yells at me like this. He walks one step towards me while I continue to walk back.

"I....Harry your .....your s..scar..rring me" I stumble.

"I'm sorry lil, come here" he says. Opening his arms inviting me.

I shake my head.

He grabs my wrist and pulls me into him. I try and get out of his hold but he grips on harder.

"Harry let go" I say.

He doesn't.

"Harry please your hurting me" I say. Nearly in tears.

His grip loosens but still he doesn't release.

"I....please" I say unsure of what to say.

"Stop talking" he says.

"Harry just let go please. I don't want....." I didn't get to finish.

Harry kissed me lightly on the lips. I was unsure of what to do. But to my surprise I kissed back.

The kiss was slow and careful as like every minute was the last.

Slowly we began deepening the kiss. Harry ran his tongue across my bottom lip. I denied him. I could feel him smile into the kiss. He tried once more. I let him in. Both our tongues exploring and fighting for dominance eventually Harry won.

We broke apart for breath both of us breathing heavily. I realised just what happened. I push Harry back and run out of the room. I can't believe I kissed him.

Why?