Chapter 15

I continued to scream. How bad could my day get?

"Stop screaming, no one is saving you" he yelled.

We were almost at his car. How could no one see me screaming. It's lunch time. It should be busy.

"Let her go" I hear some one say.

The guy stops and turns around. That is when I'm the happiest person ever when I see who it is. Rhyan, omg I can't believe he saved me.

"And what if I dont" the guy asks.

"You don't want to know what I'll do" rhyan said.

"Here she is useless anyway" the guy said.

He throws me over to rhyan and I stumble into his arms.

"Lil what are you doing?" Rhyan asks.

"I-I ran away from the boys I was with because they were being mean and then I got lost and he--he was going to help me but I said no and he g-g-got mad and now here I am" I say struggling with my words.

"Who were you with"

"One direction"

"Ok well lets get you back. Do they know?"

"Um only Liam and Louis know. No one else does"

"Ok how are you dealing with it. Your not showing too much now which is good"

"Haha yeah I know and I'm ok at the moment but I'm stressing for when I start to show a bit more of a bump"

We both continue to walk and try and find the boys.

*1 hour later*

Omg we have been walk for ages trying to find the boys.

I look up and ahead I can see the boys. I begin running towards them with rhyan running after me.

"Omg I'm so happy to see you" I yell.

"Where have you been? We were worried. You have been gone for ages" Liam says.

"Well lets sit down with our stuff and ill tell you"

We all walk over to our towels and bag.

"Who is this?" Harry asks rudely.

"This is rhyan. He is- is my Friend" I say.

I begin telling them my story of how I ran away and that guy who seemed to be nice turned out to be not so nice of a guy and practically tried to kidnap me.

"So luckily rhyan noticed me and told the guy to hand me over to him" I finish my story and look at all the guys.

Guilt is written all over their faces.

"Look lily we are sorry. We didn't mean to be so mean and we won't do it again" Harry says.

I am shocked I thought Liam would apologise not Harry.

"That's ok. So what are we doing now?"

"We are gonna go out for dinner when we get home" Liam says.

"NANDO'S" Niall yells.

"Yeah I agree I have a craving for that now" I say.

"I love you lily-may" Niall says.

We all crack up in laughter.

"What is rhyan doing?" Louis asks.

"Um well I was gonna ask you all if he could stay with us for a couple of days. Since nick isn't back yet" I suggest

All the boys agree.

"Ok so we will go to Rhyans hotel get his stuff. Go home get ready to go to Nando's for dinner" Liam says.

"You always have a plan man" Harry says.

"Well I'm organised unlike some" Liam say.

*at Rhyans hotel*

All the boys got out to see Rhyans hotel while Louis,Liam and I stayed at the car.

"Lil?" Louis says.

I know what he is going to ask.

"Who is the father of your baby?" Louis ask.

"It's um it's rhyan"

"What lil why would you let him stay with you?"

"Because I'm no shutting him out. He is going to be my partner as a parent for the baby and he is also the financial part"

"So you two are together?" Liam asks.

"No we are strictly parents only, not together" I say.

"I think the other boys need to know. Louis and I can't keep lying"

I know they need to know but what will Harry think. He will be so disappointed. Wait why do I care? I don't like him? Or

Do i?