Chapter 9

*month later*

So me and Nick are still living with one direction.

This is the routine basically everyday.

Me and Harry avoid each other all day.

Nick and the boys go out somewhere each night and i have to stay home.

I have morning sickness each morning now.

The boys are out at the studio or doing something to do with music.

I haven't seen maddi or rhyan in ages. I hate being home alone.

I haven't even spoken to any of the boys. It's so hard keeping this secret. I want to tell them. It would be so easier. They all worry when I throw up but luckily most of the time they are not home.

"Omg that was so funny" I hear one of the boys say.

I am currently lying on the couch watching god knows what. Nothing is even on.

"Yes it was. I don't even know how it even happened" another one says.

They are all laughing but when they get to the lounge room where I am the laughing dies down.

I look at everyone and sit up. No one is talking they are just staring.

I scoff. How dare they do that. I get up. I'm not sitting here with them when they do that to me.

"Lily-may. Stop" I hear Liam say.

"What?" I say.

"Can I speak to you alone?" He asks.

I nod and continue walking to my room.

"Look I know we haven't been hanging with you much. I'm sorry but we have a reason. I'm not happy with it but we had to" he says.

"Well I am keen to here it" I say.

"We have been avoiding you" he says.

"Why?"

"Harry wasn't being nice so we kept going out and not letting him be near you. But he promised he wouldn't start a fight with you if we didn't speak to you"

I stare at him in shock. How could Harry do that.

"W-why?"

"Look I'm sorry but we all agreed we wouldn't fight over a girl. So we agreed"

I get up and walk downstairs.

"HARRY HOW COULD YOU?" I yell.

"HOW COULD YOU TELL EVERYONE TO IGNORE ME? DO YOU KNOW WHAT IM GOING THROUGH? DO YOU?"

"Um excuse me but we were talking"he says.

I scoff.

"I don't care. Answer me"

"Well I don't like you so I said the boys couldn't talk to you"

"Why what did I do to you? If you knew what I was going through you wouldn't be like this" I said.

I walked back up stairs.

I see that Liam is still in my room.

"Lily-may?" He says.

"Yes"

"I also wanted to ask you another question"

"Yes"

"I have noticed that you are always throwing up in the morning"

Oh no

"Are-are you pregnant?" He asks.

I look at my hands and nod.

"Why how when?" He asks.

"Um four months pregnant I am, it was after mum and my little brother died. I went to my guy friends house and we were just watching movies then we kissed and one thing led to another. We were safe. I promise. He is being my financial support and is going to be with me throughout. But we aren't going to be together I say"

"Wow I'm sorry. Who else knows?" He asks.

"Nick, my friend maddi, rhyan the father, Rhyans father and lastly you"

"Why haven't you told anyone else?"

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?" I yell.

"I can't tell the boys I just can't Liam. I cant"

Liam gives me a hug before leaving the room. He then comes up and he has Louis with him. I look at Liam confused.