Chapter 17

We all arrive at the house and all file into the lounge room.

We each sit on one of the couches and I sit on the couch in the middle which is also close to the exit if need be.

"So I wanted to talk to you guys about something I hope you won't be to harsh about" I begin.

*rimg ring ring*

"Sorry that's my phone ill be right back" Liam says.

"I'll just wait for him to get back" I say.

We decide to turn the tv on and wait until Liam gets back. While we are waiting I really think if I should tell the boys. Maybe if I wait it will be better?

No I need to tell them now!!

It's been at least 15 minutes and finally Liam comes back.

"Sorry that was management just saying we had a meeting tomorrow morning at 10am" Liam said.

The boys all nodded.

"So what were you going to tell us?" Niall asks.

"Ok so no speaking until I have finished ok?"

They all nod in agreement.

"Ok im pregnant" i begin with. I hear alot of gasp.

"well about 4 and a bit months ago, I went over to a friends place and we were watching movies and stuff and then we kissed and then one thing led to another and we ended up having sex. I usually would have never done it but due to my mother and brother recently being killed in a car accident everything wasn't going the way I wanted. So I found out I was pregnant and my friend Maddi and nick knew. Liam and Louis figured it out the other day I told them not to tell you as I wanted to tell you myself" I say finally finishing.

I wait for a response.

Silence.

"How could you be so irresponsible?" Harry asks.

"We used protection it obviously didn't work" I say.

"Who is the father?" He asks.

Oh no should I tell him?

Silence takes over the room.

I look at rhyan. He knows what I want.

"I am" I hear rhyan say.

"WHAT?!" Harry yells.

"Harry calm down" I yell back.

"You slept with him?"

"Yes I did. And he is the father" I say.

" I can't believe how stupid you could be" he yells.

"What?"

"Harry mate calm down" Louis says.

"No, I wont, see she acts all innocent but really she is a slut" Harry says.

I stare at Harry. How could he?

I can't handle this anymore. I walk out the room and into my bedroom. I collapse on the ground hugging my knees crying.

I feel someone sitting next to me hugging me.

"Shhh it's alright" I hear.

Niall he came.

"I'm sorry Niall" I say.

"It's ok. I understand why you did it but it doesn't make it right. But how Harry reacted doesn't make it right either" he says.

I begin crying even more now.

I hear Niall trying to calm me down.

He eventually picks me up and carries me to the bed. He lies me down and pulls the sheets over me.

"Get some sleep lil" he says before exiting the room.

I lie in bed listening to the arguments downstairs. I eventually let sleep take over me.

Harry's P.O.V

----------------

Once I saw lily run out of the room I felt a bit mean but how could she get pregnant and especially to him.

I see Niall running after her.

"Harry how could you say that" Liam yells at me.

"What she deserved it. If she wants to sleep around that's what she gets" I say.

"She only slept with me. Once" Rhyans say.

"Shut up you. I don't like you. I don't even know why she would even bother with you. Your probably just gonna leave her anyway" I say.

"I'm not. I'm her partner with raising the baby and her financial support" he says.

"Whatever. You still shouldn't have slept with her" i yell.

"Waiiiit now I understand. Harry are you jealous?" Rhyans ask.

God no eww

"No" I say. Short and simple.

"Yes you are. Your jealous you didn't get to take her Virginity and leave her. You wish you got to have a one night stand with her" he says teasingly.

"For god sake shut up"

"Haha you are jealous"

I lose it. I walk up to him and punch him square in the face.