Ch. 5 The Seven

I wipe the sand out of my eyes and he smiles at me, "When did you get here?" He asks.
"Maybe 30 minutes ago, Nico Di Angelo brought me. Do you know him?" I ask.

Percy got a look of sadness on his face, "Yes. I do."

I stare at him questioning the sadness in his eyes. I see the sadness fade and Percy look up to me again, "Have you met Chiron?"

"Yeah," I say, "what are all the cabins for?"

"They stand for people and their parents."

"Well good luck with putting me in a cabin, my mom is dead and I don't even remember my dad."

Percy smiles encouragingly, "We'll figure that out tomorrow. Did Chiron give you a place to sleep? Cause if he did I suggest you go back to sleep."

"Yea, he did." I say and I start to walk away, Percy heads back out to the water, "Wait!" -Percy turns back to me- "How'd you do that, the water stuff."

"It's a long story, I'll tell you later."

I walk back to the building where my room is. I can still see the water formations in the distance. 'He seems nice,' I think to myself, 'but why did he seem so sad when he mentioned Nico?'
                            ~~~
             I wake up at 7:48am. I get dressed in jeans and a orange t-shirt that says Camp Half-Blood on it.
             I was open my door and head towards the front of the building. I was just about to leave when I hear voices coming from Chiron's room.
            Because I'm to curious I lean up towards the door and listen against my will.
           "You saw her last night?" I hear Chiron say.
            "Yes." I recognize as Percy's voice, "She looks exactly like me and she saw me control the water."
             "I think she would do good, training with you."
             "How do you even know she's a demigod?"
              "Something are powerful enough to sense even if your not a satyr."
             "But that's just not possible!" Says a girl voice who I don't know.
              "Are you sure?"
              "Ye-"
             I loose my balance and stumble threw the door landing in front of Chiron, Percy, and the girl I don't know.
             She has blond curly hair and gray eyes. They all stare at me for a moment. I lay their awkwardly but Chiron saves me, "Annabeth meet Dani. Dani meet Annabeth."
             I get embarrassed, "Nice to meet you." I say to Annabeth holding out my hand.
             She shakes it shocked, "You weren't lying Percy, she looks exactly like you."
             I put my hand down and stand in the doorway, "I can... um... leave, if you want to keep talking."
            "That won't be necessary." Chiron says, he turns to Percy, "Go get the others.
            Percy turns and heads out taking Annabeth with him.
             "Others?" I ask.
            "You will meet them soon, but right now I must explain what this camp is." Chiron sighs, "This place is for very special people. As you have already told me you mother died when you were 8, and your father... well this place is about your father. Have you ever heard of Greek Olympian gods?"
              I nod.
              "Percy's father is Poseidon. Annabeth's mother is Athena. This is what this camp is for, each and every one of these kids is a son or daughter of an Olympian god."
               I stand their shocked. I mean, I love reading books and I knew about these Greek gods, but to think that their real? I had never thought about it before, "So your saying that... their real, and my dad is one of them?"
                Chiron nods, "Correct."  
              "So... who is he? Which one is he?"
                "We thin-"
                The door opens and 7 people stumble in. There's 3 girls and 4 guys. The girls- an African American  girl with frizzy brown hair, looking tired. An Indian looking girl with average length brown hair. Then Annabeth.
                 The boys- a tall Chinese looking guy with black hair. A boy with a swoop of blond hair, he looks like superman I thought. Then there's the boy in his pajamas. He's got brown curly hair and pointed ears. He collapses on the floor, he's so tired. Then there's Percy.
                  Chiron clears his throat, "Dani, meet The Seven."