Ch. 32

I'm just about to leave the scene when Chiron calls me over. I walk alongside him as he trots up to the front porch of the big house.
"Dani, after a very exciting morning I has decided that if a quest is going to take place it should be very very soon." He says in a soothing but stern voice, "I don't think we should wait any longer because if one group of monsters could get pass our magical borders, I wouldn't be surprised if others could too."
The voice comes back in my head He's right ya know. You not going yet is endangering the camp. My head throbs for a second but I form a couple sentences. "Sir... if what this prophecy means is I choose for someone to join me, and presumably Annabeth and Percy. Well... I haven't completely chosen yet."
He sits down in his magical wheelchair and turns towards me.
"I would advise you to have a done decision by the end of the day if possible Dani." Chiron replies.
"Ok... sir." I reply walking away.
       I decide not to go back to the pavilion where breakfast is and head to Cabin 13.
       As I walk over the black cabin I was starting to doubt if Nico would even be there. After all, he's not one that would seemed to like confined places for some reason.
       The cabin looks deserted, like an old farm forgotten about, left to rot. I walk up to it and knock on the door. No answer. I slowly open the door as it creeks and walk inside.
        Like I expected, he's not here. I walk around inside. Basically everything is black or a dark dark grey. There's a lot of marks or dents in the walls and there's barely any furniture. There's a big statue of hades in the back and there's a door right next to it, leading the bathroom I guess.
       Though by far the strangest part of the room is Nico bed. There's pictures hung up on the wall next to it, but the bed itself doesn't have any sheets, no comforter, and no pillows. All of the blankets and pillows are on the floor next to the bed.
       I'm about to walk over and look at the pictures when I hear someone walk about behind me. I turn around quickly and see Nico standing in the doorway.
       "What in hades are you doing here?" He asks, gritting his teeth.
       "I um... Came to ask you something but you weren't here."
       I see Nico's anger settle down, "I'll do it." He whispers just barely enough for me to hear.
      "You'll what?" I ask confused.
      "I'll go on your quest ok!" Nico says, clenching his fist, "Hazel wants me to. I'm doing it for her let's make that clear."
      "Ok." I say, "ok... thank you."
      I walk out of the cabin pass him and close the door. I'm happy that Nico agreed but I don't want to make him mad about going. I want to know what's going on with him. I will figure out what's going on with him.