Ch. 35

Oh my goodness gracious sakes alive. I'm on a train in Europe right now and every time we go in a tunnel my ears try to pop and I'm dying.
                ---
    "Wait." I say, warming up from the blanket Percy gave me, "How are you going to go on a quest if you have o study? Annabeth as well?"
    Percy let's me go and sits back down on his bed. He scratches the back of his neck, "I dunno. I guess if we have free time I'll hit the books."
    He laughs as himself, "Free time. Like that's gonna happen."
    It doesn't take long for me to be in dry clothes, my hair is still mildly damp with a couple drips, but will dry eventually. I decide to go see Chiron, as he told me that I should find somebody to go on this quest with us. I have to tell him that Nico will. 
      As I'm walking to the big house it hits me that Will might not be to happy that Nico is leaving... I ignore the thought and continue walking.
     My approach to the big house is not very pleasant. You see, I know that there is a... man, named Argus who has eyes all over. I've been told about him. However, this is my first encounter with him.
       The stairs that lead to up to the big house were chipped a little bit when I first came. The paint was peeling off and it needed some work. As I walk up to the stairs, Argus, with all his eyes is repainting the stairs white. All of his eyes are focusing on the paintbrush, until he sees me.
       I walk up, and is only 5 feet away when all those eyes look at me. I feel as if I'm being interrogated but I try and dispel that feeling.
       "He's not here." Argues says in a low voice.
       I stop, startled, "You know that I'm looking for Chiron?"
       "Assumption." He replies, "You can find him at the archery range, He's helping out."
        "Thank you." I say, before walking away awkwardly. I'm sure that Argus is a nice guy, but I gotta get used to all those eyes before I can talk with him more.
         I find Chiron right where Argus told me. He's at the archery range, perfecting some of the campers shots.
         When I tell him that it's Nico I've chosen he tries to show emotion, but fails, and is surprised for moment before stopping and returning to normal.
         "And he has agreed to this?" Chiron asks.
         "Yes..." I answer him.
         "Very well!" He straightens himself up, "Theres a team! You, Percy, Annabeth, and Nico!"