Ch. 31

I'm tired guys. I know it's only 10:30 but man I just wanna sleep. BUT I GOTTA STAY AWAKE TO WISH MY FRIEND A HAPPY BIRTHDAY. (She better love me for this)
           -----------------   
       Up at the big house, I can tell that Chiron wants to talk about the emposui but is saving the conversation after Frank and Hazel leave.
        Frank is wearing a pair of jeans and a Camp Jupiter shirt, Hazel, styling the same outfit as well. They have there bags sitting right next to them and Frank is having a conversation with Leo, Jason, Piper, and Percy. Annabeth walks up to them and I stand around awkwardly.
         As I look around I see Nico having a word with Hazel behind the big house. Me, not liking to eavesdrop, decide not to see what their talking about. But then again, me, being the nosy person I am, decide TO eavesdrop.
         So, against my own (half) will go over to the edge of the side of the Big House where I can hear them.
         "Look, Hazel, all I'm saying is that I don't wanna go!" Nico whispers, "Why is that so hard to understand?"
          "Nico..." I hear Hazel think deeply, "I want you to go.... I want you to go because you should really get out of camp sometime. And I don't mean your usual loner dark busy work stuff. I mean with people."
         "You want me to leave-"
       "Yes, I want you to leave Will for a while. I'm happy that you've found... Love. But you should get out a bit."
        I hear Nico kind of scowl, "Fine, I'll give it thought." He says in a deep voice, "But! I'll have you know! If I sense that you are even if the littlest bit of dangerous ! I will be on top of you before you can move a muscle!"
        Noting that the conversation is coming to an end I scurry away without a trace back to the group.
       I stand around waiting for something interesting to happen when I hear Frank ask, "Where's Hazel? We gotta leave to make it there on time."
       Nico and Hazel walk out from behind the big house, "She's right here." He says bringing Hazel up to Frank and everybody else, "I was just having a chat with her."
       "Ok..." Frank says scratching the back of his head.
       "All right!" Chiron says, rolling out of the Big House in his magical wheel chair, "Hazel, Frank, Argus is waiting for you at the entrance of Camp with a car. All you have to do is take your bags."
        "Ok." Hazel says, "Well," she starts giving hugs all around, "we're going to miss you guys! We'll visit though, and let you know when we come."
        "You better visit!" Piper says laughing, hugging Hazel.
        A few minutes later after a few teary sarcastic goodbyes from Leo, Hazel and Frank grab there bags and go meet Argus over the hill.