Chapter 3

~Sophie's POV~ 

Holy crap! Did that seriously just happen? I just had a conversation with NIALL HORAN!!! I even got his number! Omg I can't believe it! I should go to bed, I want tomorrow to come sooner!

************

"Soph wake up. Wake up!" I let out a groan and sit up. Sam is already in her bathing suit and standing next to me.

"What time is it?" I ask obviously still a bit groggy.

"10" Sam replied.

"Why did you wake me up?"

"I think there is a story that you have to tell me. Why and how did NIALL HORAN call you?!" She asked a bit excited but shocked.

"What?! He called?! When?" I ask getting up and going over to my phone that was charging by the wall across from the bed.

"Ya he called around 9:30" She says.

"You answered?! What did he say?" I ask her while checking my phone.

"Ya I answered. He said to tell you that he will be over by the pool that you can go eith him if you want." She is staring at me like she can't believe what she just said. "So can you explain to me how this happened?"

"Ok so yesterday at around midnight, I couldn't fall asleep so I decided to go down to the lobby. I took my phone and my earbuds and sat in the lobby listening to music and singing out loud. The lobby was empty, well I thought it was. Then this person stands in front of me and they had heard me sing so I was embarrassed and without looking up, I scrambled to my feet and accidentally bumped into him. I started walking away and then he grabs my wrist and turns me around. That's when I see who it is. Niall Horan. Turns out he was hungry and couldn't fall asleep so he came to the lobby to see if there was any food. We started talking and we went together to the cafe. I had a banana and he had an apple. At around 1 we decided we should head back. He gave me his number and then asked for mine. When I was about to step out of the elevator he gave me a HUG! Without me asking for one! Sam it was amazing! I couldn't believe it! I was holding in my screams. But omg I was like having a heart attack inside!" I finished explaining.

"OMG! Soph that is more than amazing! You are friends with Niall Horan! Who would have guessed?!" She says beyond excited.

"Maybe we will get to meet the other boys today!" I say, "Lets hurry up and go down to the pool, Niall is waiting!" I said and we both laughed and I went to get ready.

************

We go down to the pool area. Sam and I pick a shady spot by some trees and sit down. We lay down in the sun to tan for a while. It was gorgeous out today. Perfect...

"Hey where is Niall?" Sam asks.

"I don't know." I say and then something catches my eye. There is a guy in black RayBans staring straight at us. He looks like he is checking us out. He slips his sunglasses down a bit so he can get a better look. I guess he found what he was looking for because he gets up and starts walking. He gets a but closer and I notice who it is. Its Niall. He walks over to us. I get up to go greet him.

"Hey!" He says and opens his arms like he is expecting me to give him a hug. I accept the offer. I hug him and he hugs right back. Whoa! I just got my second Horan hug! Ahh!!

"Hey!" I reply as I leave his arms and back up to introduce Sam. "Niall this is Sam. Sam I'm pretty sure you know who he is." We all start laughing.

"Nice to meet you Sam." Niall says.

"OMG YOUR NIALL!" She says.

"Ya" he laughs at that. He gives her a hug too and she looks at me like she can't believe this is happening. They pull away.