Chapter 15

{A/N: I finally figured out how to add pictures and videos on the side so I will have little notes throughout telling you if it's on the side. So look out for those notes}

~Sophie's POV~

"Niall we're going to get soaked again." I said when he grabbed my wrists and pulled me back into the rain.

He stares down at me and I look up at the gorgeous blue orbs of his. We stand there in the rain, just the 2 of us in front of Cinderella's castle. I had a feeling people were staring but I didn't care. Right now it was just Niall and I in our own little world. He pulls me in closer and closes the gap in between our lips. Our first kiss. It felt so special. I got the butterflies in my stomach. I have never been kissed this way before. He picked me up and I put my legs around his torso and brought my hands up to his luscious blond locks. Our lips move in sync and then he deepens it. I have only been kissed around 3 times but the one with Jake didn't count because he made a bull move and I hate him for life so technically only 2 times. This is my third kiss. It was indescribable and not like any other. Niall just made it so special and magical. I really love this Irish boy.

All of this happened under the rain, in front of who knows how many people watching. I didn't care though. I loved it. He puts me down and we both have the biggest smile on our face. I jump into his arms once again and just soak up this moment. Our moment.

"I love you Sophie." He says with his arms around my waist.

"I love you too Nialler." I say and peck his lips. Short this time.

Today was absolutely, by far, the best day ever. I couldn't have asked to spend it with anybody else. After our movie scene in front of the castle, before we left, we asked someone to take a picture of us in front of the castle. We took 2. One of us just normal, wrapped in each others arms. The second one, we kissed. It was so romantic and cute. Talk about new wallpaper!

We finished and started walking of into the sunset. Ha! Just kidding! It was 6 and it was all gray because of the rain that stopped 5 minutes ago. We walked back to our car. Peter Pan row 12. I still haven't told Niall what happened when we got mobbed... I don't want to worry him so I will wait till tonight to tell him....

************

"We're home!" I yell as we make our way to the kitchen. My mom comes over.

"Hi honey. Did you guys have fun?"

"Ya. It was amazing." I said and smile back at Niall.

"I'm glad. The others aren't here. They went to the movies I think. They should be back in half an hour and then we will have dinner."

"Ok. We will be in my room."

We head upstairs to my room hand in hand. I go in my room and lay on my bed. Niall joins me and lies down next to me. I rest my head in the crook of his neck and our hands lay on top of each other. We stay a couple minutes in silence. After what I think was 5 minutes, I break the silence.

"I don't want you to go tomorrow."

"I know princess. Trust me I don't want to go either. I promise we will see each other soon. Maybe next week you can come visit me and the lads and stay a couple days."

"I don't want to bother you guys though."

"You won't bother me at all. We are going to have to share my bunk on the tour bus so..." He winks and I let out a giggle.

"I don't know Niall...." He makes a pouty face. "I have to ask my parents. I'm only 15. Well almost 16 in 3 months. I don't know what I'm going to do for my birthday though. I mean, it's supposed to be pretty big cause it's my 16th, even though where I'm from they celebrate the 15th, I didn't know what to do for my 15th so we decided to celebrate the 16th but I have no clue what I'm going to do. So ya I have to ask my parents."