Chapter 8

~Niall's POV~

After I texted Sophie, I didn't know what to do. She didn't want to talk to me so I couldn't help her. I seriously didn't know what to do or even what to think of all this. I just sat helplessly at the table. About 20 minutes after our skype call, Liam comes over.

"Hey Niall. Can we talk?" He says.

"Ya of course. I need to talk to someone also." I reply.

"Well that's why I am here."

"Liam, I don't know what to do." I plead.

"Well what happened?"

"I don't really know. I think Louis ruined it when he came into the conversation."

"What do you think of Sophie?"

"Well at first I didn't think I had feelings for her. That night at the lobby when we met, we just sort of clicked. I liked being able to talk to a fan without them screaming in my face. I really liked that. Then that day at the pool, it felt like I had known her for years. I felt so comfortable around her. We had so much fun that day. I think I started getting feelings for her then. I guess it got confirmed at dinner. They way you kept winking at her and all of that, I think I started to get a bit jealous. And today, when we were pulling out of the hotel, she was standing there like a normal fan and waving and I could pick her out immediately and I had the biggest grin on my face. Whenever we talk I get the butterflies in my stomach. I just love talking to her. When I saw her disappointed on the screen, I felt horrible. I didn't know what I did or what happened. I just wanted to help her. All of this happened in 72 hours. I think I am truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with her." I finish.

"Wow Niall. I have never seen you like this over a girl. You must really like her."

"I think so too. I think I screwed it up though."

"It's never too late. When you find someone that makes you feel like that, you can't just let them go. You deserve this more than any of us Ni. You have been waiting for your princess for a long time. You were always the single one. I remember that you once said 'being single doesn't mean your weak, it means you are strong enough to wait for what you deserve.' Niall you can't let her go. You should have someone by your side. Someone that will support you. Someone that will like you for you not just because you are in One Direction. I know that you haven't known her for that long, but I have a feeling that Sophie is that type of person. She will support you and be by your side when you need it. I know that distance is going to hurt and that it is going to be tough, I've been through that. If a relationship is strong and they truly love each other, distance won't matter. Follow your heart because I know it is telling you the right thing." He says.

"You are seriously the best Liam. I don't know what I would do without you. Thank you."

"No problem. I will always be here for you as a big brother. You really like her don't you Nialler?"

"Ya I really think I do."

"I'm glad. You finally found your princess."

"I think I did. I need to talk to her. I don't think I'm going to tell her yet. I don't like having to do it over text. I want to make it special. I owe her that."

"It is up to you now. Do what you want to do."

************

Liam and I talked for a while. He has helped me with so much. I'm so glad to have him here. He is like my big brother. He always knows the right thing to say. I'm glad to have him there because I needed to vent and he is a great listener. I feel bad because he hasn't really gotten over Danielle and he just seems so depressed sometimes. I really hope he finds his special someone soon.