Chapter 24

~Sophie's POV~

As soon as those words leave my mouth, I see his expression change completely. The glimmer in his eyes disappear, the corner of his mouth turns into a frown and his face falls. I can't help but feel terrible but I think that going home is best for everyone.

"I'm sorry. Please don't look at me like that." I say, faintly. I grab his hands.

"Please don't leave." He says.

"Ni-"

"Please."

"When's your next break?" I ask. I think I have an idea.

"Uhh 2 days I think."

"Well...umm maybe we can stay until then and during your break you guys can drive us home. Like a little road trip you know?" His eyes widen and their shine returns. His frown turns upside down. He wraps his arms around me. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Sam smirking.

"You will really stay a little longer?" He says, gleaming.

"I guess so." I smile.

"Thank you! I promise you won't regret it. You will not be alone a single minute you are here." He says.

"So can you guys go back to your room? I wanna sleep." Sam says. We laugh and get up.

"Nite Sam." I say and exit the room. We cross the hall and walk into our room.

I have to say, Niall kept his word. I wasn't alone a single minute

*************

(2 days later)

"Ni, Ni, Niall wake up." I whisper. Its 7 am. We are supposed to head out today. I gathered my things last night so I would be ready this morning. I woke up at 6 to take a shower and get ready and I'm waking Niall up now to eat breakfast with me.

"Whatttt?" He groans. He rolls over and opens an eye.

"Come eat breakfast with me. We leave in an hour." I plead.

"Already? But I want you to stay."

"We already talked about this Niall. It's time for me to go home."

"Ugh. Fine." He says while rolling out of bed. "I'm hungry."

"That's why I woke you up. To go get breakfast." He smiles and we exit the room.

Once we finish breakfast, we have about 30 minutes. I'm ready so while Niall gets ready, I watch some TV. I scroll through the channels trying to find something interesting. Nothing. I go through a couple more and see an episode of Once Upon A Time. It's an old episode but it's okay because its one of my favorite shows. The next episode is on Sunday.

After 10 minutes, there is a knock on the door. I get up to go see who it is because Niall is still in the bathroom. Its Harry. He rushes in.

"Well hello. You're in a hurry aren't ya?" I ask and laugh softly.

"I need your help." He says and sits on the bed. Niall comes out of the bathroom.

"Hey Soph- Oh hi Harry. What brings you to our dwelling this lovely morning?" He says in a straight face and I can't help but burst into laughter.

"Sophie, please. I'm serious." Harry says. He has a very desperate look on his face.

"Okay what do you need?"

"So I want to ask Sam to be my girlfriend." He says. His eyes still huge and glued on me.

"What?!" I scream.