Chapter 5

~Sophie's POV~

The next day we got up around 8 to get ready to go home. Sam and I took a shower and at around 9 we were downstairs with my parents ready to check out. As we wait for my parents to finish, I notice that there is a crowd of directioners outside waiting for their tourbuses to pass by.

"Sam, lets go over there and see if the boys peak out of the window." I tell her.

"Ok!" She replies.

We hurry over there just in time. Some directioners are just crazy they have on everything possible related to One Direction. They are screaming and yelling things. I don't know how they do this whole being famous thing. I have to give them credit for that. Sure enough the guys were waving from inside their bus. I spot Niall and wave at him. At first I don't think he notices and then he flashes an even bigger smile when he sees me. Of course the fans don't know that. I still can't believe the past 2 days! They have been amazing. Better than I could have ever hoped for.

************

"Ready to go home?" My dad says.

"I guess because there is nothing interesting here anymore." I say and stare at Sam with a sad face.

"Its ok though because we are staying in touch." She says and winks at me. We giggle and my parents roll their eyes.

"Lets just go home." My mom says.

"Alright. Lets go." I say.

************

Once we are in the car, I pull out my phone and go on twitter. I check my notifications:

@NiallOfficial,@HarryStyles, @Real_Liam_Payne, @Louis_Tomlinson and @ZaynMalik followed you.

Never in my life would I have thought of actually seeing that. Wow. I decide to tweet.

"@SophieM: These past 2 days have been beyond my expectations! Thx @NiallOfficial @HarryStyles @Real_Liam_Payne @ZaynMalik @Louis_Tomlinson XOXO"

I lock my phone and close my eyes to process the past 2 days. I am now friends with One Direction. I have their numbers. They followed me on twitter. Niall Horan heard me sing. Liam Payne said that we should sing together some time. I went in the pool with Niall Horan and Harry Styles and I got to do this with my best friend.

"Hey Sam?"

"Ya?"

"Do you realize what just happened to us? I was just trying to process it all."

"I know. I can't believe it either. Like we seriously became friends with the same guys from the posters on our walls. The ones that we have been staring at from the beginning. The guys we have always dreamed of meeting. One year was DEFINITELY worth the wait." She says and smiles at me.

************

(30 minutes later)

I check my phone and realized I have a text....from Kaitlyn.

'Kaitlyn: What was that tweet about?'

'Me: Oh nothing. I was talkin bout the concert.'

'Kaitlyn: R u sure?'

'Me: Yep :) '

'Kaitlyn: Hmm tell me the truth Sophie'

'Me: Really its nothin'

'Kaitlyn: Ur keeping something from me but i will eventually find out'