Chapter 16

~Niall's POV~

I still can't believe how amazing yesterday was. I had so much fun with Sophie at Disney. Then when we came home, singing with her brought me such joy. It takes us to a different world, where its just us and there are no problems and no one to bother us. That's the power of music right there!

Holding her in my arms while teaching her guitar was priceless. Her smile brightened my day. Just seeing how hard she was trying showed me how determined she is to learn. She gets so excited when she finally gets it right. She reminds me of how I was when I was learning guitar. Being able to know that you changed someone's life for the better, is the best feeling in the world. I'm glad I could have an impact in Sophie's life, she definitely had one on mine.

We have to leave today and I really don't want to go. The plane leaves at noon. Its only a 1 hour flight to Tennessee, which is where our show tonight is. We have to be at the airport at the latest 11:30. I woke up at 9 and saw that Sophie wasn't in bed. I guess she made her way downstairs already. I change into my black pants and one of my tank tops. I pass by the guest room and see that all the guys except Liam where still sleeping. He wasn't in the room though. I decide to wake them up.

"GET UP SLEEPY HEADS! GET YOUR LAZY BUMS OUT OF BED!" I yell and start clapping. Its pretty loud. They lift their heads up.

"What the hell Niall? Can't we enjoy some quality sleep?" Louis says.

"Well its time to get up!" I say.

"Bloody hell Niall." Zayn says. They grunt and sit up.

Harry still doesn't budge. I go over to his side of the bed and take out my phone. He is gonna hate me for this. I go to ringtones and turn it up to the max. I play marimba right in front of his face. He HATES marimba!

"Agh! What the hell?!" He says and gets up. "Niall!!!" I start laughing and run out of the room. That never gets old!

I reach the kitchen and see Mr.Matthews and Liam having a chat. They are holding a newspaper so I'm guessing something interesting was on there. I don't see Sophie anywhere. Hmm weird....

"Good morning!" I say.

"Morning Niall." Mr.Matthews says.

"Morning Ni." Liam says.

"What's going on in the papers?" I ask.

"You made the paper mate." Liam says.

"I did what?!"

"Ya, they got pictures of you and Sophie at Disney. Its a whole article saying about how you got a new girlfriend. Some fans were talking some shit though. Saying how you left her alone when you were attacked by fans and how you wouldn't stop for fans. Some where even saying you flicked them off."

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

"That's paparazzi and jealous fans right there."

"Ugh. I hate when they spread rumors!"

"They do it with all of us. Those are the perks of being famous."

"Don't worry Niall, we know its not true." Mr.Matthews says.

"Ya but people that don't know me will believe it."

"It will blow over by tomorrow."

"I hope. Anyways, where is Sophie?" I ask.

"She left about a 20 minutes ago. She said she had to deal with something." Liam said.

"She didn't tell me anything. That's weird."