Chapter 11

(Today is Friday)

~Sophie's POV~

It's 10:15 when I wake up. It is finally Friday. I get up and do my daily morning routine: twitter, bathroom, breakfast. After checking twitter (nothing interesting today) I go to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and just stare at myself. Today is going to be a good day. I tell myself. Jake is picking me up around 5 and we are going to the park for an evening picnic. We have been talking a lot the past 2 days. More than I have with Niall, but I mean he is always busy so he probably can't talk for long periods of time like I do with Jake.

I put on my teal short shorts and green tank top. I grab my phone and earbuds. I put them on and start the music. I sing out like I normally do. I start making my way downstairs. I go into the kitchen.

"Can you stop Soph?" Nick says.

"Good morning to you too." I said with a smirk. He rolls his eyes and leaves the kitchen. "You'll regret not listening to me when I'm famous!" I yell as he leaves.

"Aren't you already?" He says while walking away. I look at him.

"What are you talking about?"

"It sure seems like you're famous. Everyone is talking about you and Niall Horan."

"Well what are they saying?"

"Idk Soph. I just hear things. Check for yourself. Later."

"Well then..."

Why is everyone talking about me and Niall? What are they saying this time? I sit at the table and go on twitter. I start looking through my mentions and feed looking for answers. It didn't take me long to find some. There are pictures of Niall and I at the swimming pool. That was a good day. Everyone was tweeting about it. Last time I got a bunch of mentions was because of that picture but what are they saying now?? Then I see it...

"@1Dstalker: I cnt believe @NiallOfficial is going to ask @SophieM out!! Agh!"

"@niallismine: @SophieM back away from my man."

"@nikihoran: Im so happy for @SophieM and @NiallOfficial !"

"@wendyd: congrats! @NiallOfficial @SophieM"

So everyone thinks Niall is asking me out just from the pictures from the pool and his tweet? I mean it could be anyone. I guess Nick was right... I am famous. Not in the way I wanted though. I need to text Niall.

'Me: Hey Ni! How was the concert yesterday?'

'Ni: Soph! I miss u! I wish u were here w/ me!! The concert was unbelivable! During the end I got kind of emotional'

'Me: I miss u too!! Aww y did u get emotional?'

'Ni: This amazing fan threw a note at me nd it just really touched me'

'Me: Thats so sweet! What did the note say?'

'Ni: I want to show u in person. Is that ok?'

'Me: I guess. Y?'

'Ni: I want to see ur expression'

'Me: Oh ok. So listen, I saw what everyone was saying on twitter and stuff. Its incredible how famous 1 picture w/ Niall Horan can make u'

'Ni: Ya... Ur pretty famous now huh?'

'Me: Ya. So umm is it true what they r saying?'