Chapter 4

~Niall's POV~

(Knock knock)

Sophie opens the door. They have a huge smile on their face. They look gorgeous.

"Are you guys ready to go?" I ask. I can't help but gaze at Sophie. She looks stunning. Wait...did I just think that? Niall stop you just met her! You can't have feelings for her. My inner voice says. You're right I don't have feelings...

"Yep lets go!" Sophie replies. We head over to the elevator. The other boys are waiting downstairs by the back entrance so we didn't get attacked on the way out. Once in the elevator I can't help it..I just have to tell her...

"You look great." I tell her with a smile.

"Thank you." She says and blushes a little. "You don't look bad yourself." She says and stares at me with that smile of her's. Then I find myself wishing I could hold her hand and I can't help but stare down at her hand. Niall stop it! I think she saw you staring! You cannot have feelings this early!

************

"So guys, this is Sophie and Sam." I say as I introduce them to Liam, Zayn and Louis. They smile at them and wave hello.

"Hi. It's so nice to meet you!" Liam says.

"Nice to meet you too. Wow I just said that! I'm actually meeting One Direction...." Sophie says and flashes a huge smile at Sam who does the same thing. She is so cute! Oh gosh Niall...what are you getting yourself into? My inner voice says. Nothing! I snap back in my head.

"You guys went to the concert right?" Louis asks.

"Ya and it was AMAZING!" Sam said.

"Glad to hear that!" Louis replies.

"Well we should start heading over now we can talk more when we get there." Harry says.

"Let's go!" I say and lead them to the car.

"What restaurant are we going to?" Sam asks.

"It's a surprise." Harry winks and she blushes.

***********

As we pull up the girls finally notice where we are.

"Oh my gosh! The Capital Grille?! That's one of the most expensive restaurants in Orlando! You didn't have to bring us here! We could have gone to Olive Garden or something." Sophie says.

"But what is so special about Olive Garden? I mean we wanted to take you out to dinner. Somewhere you probably never went to." I reply with a smile.

"You probably went through so much trouble for this! The least we can do is help you pay." Sophie says.

"Don't worry about it. Do you not know who you are going to dinner with? We are One Direction. We pay for dinner when we have guests, that's kind of the point of having money. If not what are we going to do with it? Really it's ok." I say and put my hand on her thigh.

"But-" She starts to say and then I cut her off.

"Don't worry about it. Right boys?" I ask.

"Ya seriously. Its our treat." Harry replies.

"On us!" Louis pitches in.

"We don't let beautiful girls like you pay for dinner. Really don't worry." Liam says and winks. Ok what was that about?! Niall..chill. Its just Liam.

"See?" I say.

"Fine. But next time it's on us." Sophie says.

"Well then I guess we will have to come visit soon." I wink.